Who's going in 2010? **Please check your resort and dates!**

I'll be going to Disney after a 4-year absence. I just can't wait. It's gonna be so fun.

Here are my dates: June 13-19. I'll be staying at the All-Star Music Resort.

4 yr absence? Wow you must be excited! Too bad you'll just miss Gay Days. Hope you have a great time!!

Ok, so not only am I going April 18-24th which is just around the corner!!!! (I'll be staying at CBR), but I just booked a second trip for November 14-21st! I am taking my Mom and brother for their birthday/Christmas presents. Then, we'll be staying at POR. Yippee!!! :banana:

(I really do love that dancing banana!)

Ok, so not only am I going April 18-24th which is just around the corner!!!! (I'll be staying at CBR), but I just booked a second trip for November 14-21st! I am taking my Mom and brother for their birthday/Christmas presents. Then, we'll be staying at POR. Yippee!!! :banana:

(I really do love that dancing banana!)

I was gonna say... no changing your April res! But since u added a new reservation, it's ok. ;)

Are you going in April too? I know evilqueen is and we're going to be on the lookout for each other!!!!

We are coming for Gay Days, for our honeymoon. We are arriving on June 2nd and leaving on June 8th, Staying at the Dyas Inn just by the host hotel.

Are you going in April too? I know evilqueen is and we're going to be on the lookout for each other!!!!

Yes indeedy. I will be at DHS for at least a couple hours in the eve on the 23rd, and then Epcot for a few hours. The 24th we're going to DAK in the AM and then Epcot in the eve.

We are coming for Gay Days, for our honeymoon. We are arriving on June 2nd and leaving on June 8th, Staying at the Dyas Inn just by the host hotel.

Try to come by for the Dole Meet at MK on the 5th at 4pm. Say hi and we'll all say "CONGRATULATIONS!!"

Try to come by for the Dole Meet at MK on the 5th at 4pm. Say hi and we'll all say "CONGRATULATIONS!!"

Woohoo. You gave me an excuse to pick up park hoppers for five days. i told him the only thing we are not going on if it is still there is "Its a Small World".

LOL

Woohoo. You gave me an excuse to pick up park hoppers for five days. i told him the only thing we are not going on if it is still there is "Its a Small World".

LOL

Excellent...glad I could help.:cutie:

LOL

"Its a Small World" = It's a LARGE migraine. :headache:

IASW is my partner's favorite ride. While I don't particularly like it, I'll ride it, because anything that makes him smile that much must be a good thing!

Though, him videotaping the whole ride last time was a bit much!!!

Yes indeedy. I will be at DHS for at least a couple hours in the eve on the 23rd, and then Epcot for a few hours. The 24th we're going to DAK in the AM and then Epcot in the eve.

I am going to be in HS the 23rd! Whooppee! I'm sending you an IM with my email addy in case you want to say hi while we're there!!!

WHOOPEEE!

Yea!! My GF and I are headed to POFQ from Aug 22nd thru Sept 3rd. Although we are considering upgrading for the last few days to either the CR or AKL. We are waiting and praying for free dining. Last time we were there in Aug it was hurricane Charley so we are also hoping for some good weather.

We're going to be on the May 15-26 Disney Magic cruise. Anyone else going to be on it?

My husband and I just got back from a trip to WDW with our kids and another family. Back to work and school tomorrow... yuck! :sad:

But... we've got two more trips planned and they are:

9/2 to 9/6 to Disneyland for the half marathon staying at VGC (our annual trip there with no kids) and then next January for the half marathon at WDW.

Welcome back, home you had a great trip! I hate that feeling you have when you get back from a trip. At least you have 2 more trips to look forward to. I'm debating on taking an extra day off when I get back so I can unpack and build myself up for returning to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter