Who's going in Feb 06 and

We'll be there!! Me, DH, DD(17), and DD(turning 15). We are staying at POFQ 2/26 - 3/5. :goodvibes

Wife (LittleB here), and I will be at Animal Kingdom Lodge, from Feb, 16th-18th.

We'll be there 2/27-3/4. first 2 nights at BWV, last three at POFQ (for now :) ). It will be me, DH, DS-turning 5 at WDW :Pinkbounc and DS-turning 3 at WDW :bounce: . My parents will also be going with us.

Susan

:wave2:
DH and myself will be at POR Feb. 1-10 :bounce:
I will be wearing my Lime green DIS button ;)

Wow - look how many we have coming so far...and I am so happy to see how many will be staying at POFQ. My family loves this resort. I will keep updating as I can. Thanks for posting.

DH, DS and I will be there for DSs b'day (Feb 12)

We are going Feb 8-15 and staying at WL (first time at WL) :teeth:

I'm fairly new to the boards but we'll be there February 11-February 18 at the Polynesian! :cheer2: It'll be me, DH, DD (7), DD(1) & my mother. Should be a good time!

Amanda
Mom to two Princesses:
princess: Adrianna (7)
princess: Mia (1)

My husband and I will be there from Feb 3-12 at the Wilderness Lodge celebrating our 10th Anniversary!

Can't wait!

We will be at ASMo Feb 2-5, then we are going on the 4 night cruise and then back to AKL for Feb 9-10. :)

It will be me, DH, DS (3.5) and DD (12 months). :)

ParkPrincess - where will you be staying?

Let's keep this list going. This way we can see which DISer's will be there and maybe meet up.

Our trip is Jan 27-Feb 4 and we'll be staying at SSR. Celebrating princess: DD's 5th b-day a little early.

Missy

We're going for the crowds during President's week! Saratoga Springs Feb 19-24. It's hard to plan it until out December trip is done..LOL.. :rotfl2:

WE are staying at POp Feb. 5-11. It will be DD 5, DS 1, Myself, and DH. It is our first trip and we are very excited. :cool1:

My husband and I will be there Feb 13 thru Feb 17 waiting for the "discounts " that are supposedly coming out on Nov 3rd to decide where!

kathy387 - don't forget to post here once you have decided on a resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter