who's going to be at WDW on Jan. 2nd-6th 2006???

medisneycm

~*Your No. 1 Mezzo*~
hey is anyone above the age of 21 going to be in WDW the week of Jan. 2nd-6th???? hahah i'm celebrating my 21st bday and see if anyone would like to get together and help me celebrate it disney style....hehehe....

I am, although not 21 yet (20 1/2). I'm going to be at the AS Sports Jan. 1-5.

we you are still very welcome to celebrate with me hehe it doesn't need to onl yhave 21 and up... haha hit me up on aim or yahoo

medisneycm(aim)

princess_disney_2000(yahoo)

aw, I got another 5 months myself
but I'll be in Disney World then, along with two of my best friends, also not 21 yet, lol.
if ya wanna do karaoke the swan's got a place with sushi and alcohol. wasn't very crowded at all last time we went

imLissy said:
aw, I got another 5 months myself
but I'll be in Disney World then, along with two of my best friends, also not 21 yet, lol.
if ya wanna do karaoke the swan's got a place with sushi and alcohol. wasn't very crowded at all last time we went

and the last time I went, the drinks weren't very strong ... if you want music and good drinks, Jellyrolls is the place to be. Tuesday nights are packed, but the rest are pretty manageable.

(JR is 21+ only)

Jellyrolls is down on the Boardwalk area below the main lobby of the Boardwalk resort. You can get there from the BW, or you can walk from either Epcot (International Gateway entrance) or MGM, or Yacht/Beach or Swan/Dolphin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter