WHO'S OBSESSEd

DREAMFINDER21

Filling the idea bag
Ok every one you think your obsessed with Disney then prove it. Let's start a little contest to see who can win the prize for "Most Obsessed with Disney" The winner gets our awe and respect. LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!!!!

Share with us your most GEEKED out Disney Obsession...... :earboy2:

On Jeopardy they once asked a question, something about people working mining underground. Out of my mouth just popped "What are dwarfs?" like the 7 seven dwarfs. It didn't even occur to me until after they read the answer how stupid that sounded. Then tonight on Jeopardy again, they asked a question about explorers and keel boats and stupid me, out pops "Who is Mike Fink?" like the Mike Fink keel boats they used to have at MK. I think I'm gonna stop watching jeopardy.

binigrl417 said:
On Jeopardy they once asked a question, something about people working mining underground. Out of my mouth just popped "What are dwarfs?" like the 7 seven dwarfs. It didn't even occur to me until after they read the answer how stupid that sounded. Then tonight on Jeopardy again, they asked a question about explorers and keel boats and stupid me, out pops "Who is Mike Fink?" like the Mike Fink keel boats they used to have at MK. I think I'm gonna stop watching jeopardy.

:rotfl: That's a pretty good one! Makes sense to me! You mean to say there were answers OTHER than Disney ones?

sometimes, when I walk somwhere I'll smell something and go "smells like pirates of the caribbean."

teh fish said:
sometimes, when I walk somwhere I'll smell something and go "smells like pirates of the caribbean."

Sometimes in a public restroom or something I'll say "smells like the monorail in the morning!" :rotfl2:

teh fish said:

Haha...I've noticed when doing some homework that white-out actually smells like the chlorine-y waters in Pirates of the Carribean.

Actually how about this, all that I can think about is "the future" when I'll move to central Florida to be near/hopefully work for Disney. Like I literally look online at least once a month at homes in either Celebration, Winter Park, Kissimmee, or St. Cloud :)

When I told my uncle that I was doing the WDWCP and all, he asked who would be teaching the classes...I straight-faced it when I told him "Mickey." :earsboy:

Oh and I totally know what yall mean about smells! The Boardwalk has it's own too! I call it the "sausagey-boardwalk smell." Everytime something around here smells like it I just yell that out. :)

Actually, I think my MOST geeked out moment is like, every night before I go to bed. Ok, here it goes... I have a Mickey stuffed animal that sits on our rocker downstairs, and every night as I turn off the light I say "goodnight Mick." Call me crazy, but it's just habit I got into...although I dont really know how. :confused3 I think I've seen Toy Story one too many times. Stuffed animals have feelings too ya know! ::yes::

natty41 said:
Actually, I think my MOST geeked out moment is like, every night before I go to bed. Ok, here it goes... I have a Mickey stuffed animal that sits on our rocker downstairs, and every night as I turn off the light I say "goodnight Mick." Call me crazy, but it's just habit I got into...although I dont really know how. yes::

thats cool!!! I just came up with the best Idea!!! I should have a "Kiss Goodinght" in my room everynight! :)

I decorated my door in a Disney Theme. Here are some pictures of it:
DSCN0729.jpg

DSCN0731.jpg

DSCN0730.jpg

haha these are great. i LOVE that door...... hey and TOYS do have feelings, since toy story i felt really bad about packing mine up, so u think you are bad i actually apologize to mine. and i think that we need to start our own jeopardy only with DISNEY :earsboy: questions. now that would be fun like disney trivia. keep them coming people i know we have some crazy people out there. :earboy2:

I think I could take this one just due to how much it is out of place. See our frat house has a huge tv and we each get a shelf for our dvds, when girls come over they look at the dvds, and they see mine, like 6 disney treasures and 3 disney dvds, there usual response is, whos are these? mostly in a shocked way. you guys just can't understand how much **** i get for loving disney, its seriously like the one thing about me the frat rags on, each of the bros has one, mine is disney.

nmudisneyfan, I LOVE your door!!! I have a Magic Kingdom map on my wall.
Let's see.....the only thing I have to show for my Disney obsession is my Disney Rewards credit card - no one else I know I has it, at least no one I know personally. :cool1: I love saving up Disney reward dollars!

nmudisneyfan, that is the coolest door! I love it! The most Disney stuff I have is Disney multimedia. I have TONS of Disney DVDs and CDs. I especially love buying the new Disney special edition DVDs.

Natalie---Toys DO have feelings. My roomate had to babysit my Donald Duck toy while I was away over thanksgiving. I was really concerned if he would get bored/lonesome/otherwise while I was away. Toy Story must have hit us all in that critical age of development....
How about this....my family has a whole entire room in our house called "the Disney room" in which we keep ALLLLL of our Disney trinkets, photos, shirts, etc. There are beach towels in there that we refuse to use because Mickey is on them and they are next to sacred. Also, there are old antique shirts like ones from River COuntry in the 80s. Also, every Christmas, we also dedicate a seperate Christmas tree to all of our Disney Ornaments. That tree is in the main living room and the 'real' tree is just off in some corner somewhere by the drafty old chimney...we have priorities here! We've even spoken of getting a second Disney tree, simply because there is no more room left on the one we already have.
Oh yeah, and if I buy candy that has Mickey or any of the gang on it, I don't eat it. I'd rather get it bronzed or something :goodvibes And when we are lucky enough to actually be in Disney World, all I eat is Mickey food--food in the shape of mickey- fruit snacks, cereal, you name it.
I'd say all in all, that is pretty obsessed. :rolleyes: Now that I have come clean I'm sure you are all backing away slowly.... :earboy2:

There's nothing wrong with talking to your plush (see, Disney talk!). I tell mine goodnight everynight. See? It's good to come clean! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter