• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

whos your favorite Disney villain?

I love Shenzi, Banzai and Ed (the hyenas) from the Lion King! Mainly I just love the way Whoopie and Cheech deliver their lines :happytv:

Lady Tremaine

She's just so evil! The movie makes you dig in because you are like "who could be that mean?" Well Lady Tremaine comes to mind ;)

The Queen from Snow White--she's mean, but she's got style!

My all time favorite Disney villain would have to be "Scar" from the Lion King. Jeremy Irons absolutely made this character come to life.

Second place would have to go to an old time villain named "Pete." This character has been a nemises for Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and many others. He has played many tough roles over the years from a salesperson to a mean boss, and even a nasty neighbor. But my favorite role he played was when he was the "Ghost of Christmas Future" in Mickeys Christmas Carol.

And lastly, honorable mention would have to go to "Commodore Barbossa" in the Pirates of the Caribbean. I think he was a great complement to Captain Jack Sparrow as his nemises.

Another vote for Maleificent! She's so evil and nasty and wicked... so intriguing!

Whichever suit is in charge of resort expansion.

No, really, Peter Ustinov's Prince John. He still cracks me up.

Maleficent all the way...I mean who else would put a death curse on a cute little animated baby...now that's pure evil!

Seriously though, Sleeping Beauty is my favorite movie and I'm also thrilled that I get to hear Maleficent everytime I'm on HM

Cruella, she is so misunderstood. She wrote a book telling her side of the story. really, i think she was framed.

I like her because she collects puppies and I am into puppies..tho unlike what she has been accused of I dont make them into fur coats I find them homes!!

Tho, much like her people have misunderstood what it is I do. I am just convinced Cruella had the same problem..just misunderstood :rotfl:

I have to go with Scar, I think it's because Jeremy Irons is the voice and I kinda used to have a crush on him(watching Lolita over and over did me in!)

Another vote for Captain Hook!

And does..Oogie Boogie count?

Ooh and Flotsam and Jestam!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter