Whose ready to jump right in and start a Christmas Thread

mommylovesdisneymore

DIS Veteran
I will start everyone off we went last December and had the time of our lives can't wait to get back! Let me know if it's too early yet!!!:goodvibes

06431.jpg

06432.jpg

06417.jpg

06352.jpg

:banana: :banana: :banana: So not too early!I cannot wait to see this all for the first time and see DS4's face!
Thanks so much for sharing.:santa:

I like that in your Christmas pics from last year the kids are wearing shorts! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to more Christmas pics...like I need any more anticipation! :lmao:

Hurry Christmas...hurry fast!!! :santa:

I loooove Christmas, especially in WDW!:santa:
We took the kids when they were young in 1999 and stayed for Christmas - so amazing.
Last year, my DSis and I took my two DSs for the second week of December and were amazed at all the decorations - especially at all the resorts. We were also blown away by the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights at HS, went three times!
Would love to go every year for the holidays - hope anyone going this year is able to take it all in and enjoy everything!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter