Why are people using their phone while on the toilet?? WHY?

That’s why you look before you sit.

The door in both our bathrooms are directly opposite the toilet paper roll wall so there’s no way to avoid seeing if you’re out. Plus, the tp is kept in the bathroom and I’m not going to wak in while someone is in there.
Yeah, I wasn't serious.

I regularly get texts that DH is stranded and needs a new TP roll

If I have locked my bedroom door so I can pee alone without interruption, the kids will switch from knocking on the door to texting me. No peace for me. Lol

I get what you mean. The other day I had to use the restroom really quickly and as I'm coming out, I open the door and two of the kids and the dog are sitting right outside the door waiting.

I get what you mean. The other day I had to use the restroom really quickly and as I'm coming out, I open the door and two of the kids and the dog are sitting right outside the door waiting.

Been there. I regularly find 2 of our kids (often the boys because the girls will text or call me), and a cat waiting to enter our bedroom.

Another reason that I take my phone with me to the restroom is that I'm a paranoid person. What if something legitimately bad happened and I had no way of letting others (DH, parents, police, etc), know where I was. I think this stems from when I was 9 months pregnant and stuck inside the parking garage elevator at work, not once, but twice in a week. The first time I was stuck for an hour with 4 other people and had a full bladder and started to panic. The second time was about 20 minutes and with one other person. The intercom was in poor condition, so I used my phone to call DH who contacted campus police to come and get us out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter