Why did Disney do the holiday DVD Disney Princess Christmas Of Enchantment DVD?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I first heard about the holiday DVD Disney Princess Christmas Of Enchantment I was hyped to see what it was like but I found it the weakest of the Princess DVDs and I can't figure out why Disney bothered to make it? At first I thought it would be cool but I noticed that there are NO Princess holiday stories and they seemed to take old Disney holiday cartoons and put a Princess spin on them and the only Princess story was Belle's holiday story which was essentially Beauty The Beast The Enchanted Christmas clips put to a storybook format and I noticed the same thing with the Ariel story too. I think Disney mainly wanted to cash in on the popular Princess franchise and wanted this DVD to sell a lot during the holiday season. But the strange part of the DVD was they used the same repeated dance scene from Sleeping Beauty set to Dance Of The Sugarplum Fairies and they should've replaced it with something else. Why Disney released this DVD was a shock to me and they should've done something better instead

I think Disney mainly made this DVD so they could promote the Disney Princess Holiday Album because some of the songs are featured on the DVD. But I found it surprising that the short The Steadfast Tin Soldier from Fantasia 2000 was featured on that DVD and they should've put a Christmas story with the princesses in it's place and also done away with The Night Before Christmas cartoon and put a Cinderella story in it's place. No wonder why this DVD is rare to find because really I think it sold very poorly and not many people bought it or knew it existed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter