Why didn't you guys tell me about Suze Orman?

jackskellingtonsgirl

DIS Veteran
I didn't know she is a lesbian! How interesting! I love her show!

I got my HRC magazine today and she is quoted as saying she would love to be able to marry her partner. Well, who knew? I learned something today! :thumbsup2

I cannot stand her. I don't doubt her intelligence, but she often uses hear say opinions as facts for her basis of arguement.

There are some things I agree with, but for the most part, she drives me crazy and I just want to punch the TV when she's on.

yeah the 'dar pinged on her the first time I saw her.

I just can't stand the cadance of her speech. Her partner must be a saint, cuz I would have gone crazy

I didn't know she is a lesbian! How interesting! I love her show!

I got my HRC magazine today and she is quoted as saying she would love to be able to marry her partner. Well, who knew? I learned something today! :thumbsup2

You had to ask?

(I like her too btw, I find her common sensed-ness refreshing)

I knew (she came out on Larry King?) and I do watch from time to time.

I don't agree with most of what she has to say. I get the not using credit cards and such but (as one example) paying off my house instead of dumping money into retirement would just be a stupid move. I wonder why she has not written a book for couples that
are gay? (or maybe she has?)

But those jackets………any one watch Saturday night live?:rotfl2:

I guess my gaydar for lesbians isn't as sharp as it is for gay men? :confused3 It is always fascinating to me to hear who is a lesbian (as far as celebrities) because I almost never suspect. Well, come to think of it, I am not that good at it in real life, either.

I suck at following financial advice, but I do enjoy watching Suze Orman on TV.

I guess my gaydar for lesbians isn't as sharp as it is for gay men? :confused3 It is always fascinating to me to hear who is a lesbian (as far as celebrities) because I almost never suspect. Well, come to think of it, I am not that good at it in real life, either.

I suck at following financial advice, but I do enjoy watching Suze Orman on TV.

Nope. My gaydar is busted. Had no clue.

I didn't know either....then again there is a lot I don't know!

I'm not a fan either, but I like the fact that she is so well known, and has such a large viewer population.

She's Jewish too ... not that it matters. Go figure!

Really? Huh. Suze is an enigma! :rotfl2:
Being Jewish isn't a big stretch if I think about it, but I wouldn't have come up with her being a lesbian on my own.

And you're right - it doesn't matter in the least. I am just nosy so I like to know everybody's business. ;)

Sorry that you missed that one. I am not a fan of Suze's. However, if you want to talk about Rachel Maddow over on MSNBC, then I would gladly engage you, once I stopped drooling. ;)

Sorry that you missed that one. I am not a fan of Suze's. However, if you want to talk about Rachel Maddow over on MSNBC, then I would gladly engage you, once I stopped drooling. ;)

Now, that one I did suspect! :rotfl2: Is she officially out?
I enjoy watching her. Not because I think she's attractive, but because I like her interview style. :thumbsup2

Now, that one I did suspect! :rotfl2: Is she officially out?
I enjoy watching her. Not because I think she's attractive, but because I like her interview style. :thumbsup2

Yes, Rachel Maddow is indeed an out lesbian. I give her major credit for holding her own in discussions with Pat Buchanan. For many years I have disliked that old wind bag, but oddly enough, I have found a soft spot for him in that he has taken on the role of a regular on her show. I think MSNBC did a great thing in giving her a show and the chance to voice what a lot of us feel. Her show had very high ratings for it's debut and I can only assume that it's holding it's own because I watch regularly. Heck, Corey hates news and politics, but she handles Rachel's show pretty darn well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter