Why haven't I lost more weight?

VictorNesbitt

Earning My Ears
I started the Medifast diet on Monday. All I've eaten for 5 days has been the food they give me and then chicken for dinner w/ a veggie like it says. I've only lost 3 pounds and i'm 16. Why havnt I lost more?

Ive tried everything before this and this is my last resort. Like i've tried the whole calorie counting and drinking a ton of water. And dont say its unhealthy to lose more than 5 pounds a week because this is doctor approved and everything.

It really is simple. Your body is an engine. Food is fuel. If you burn more fuel (calories) then you take in, you will lose weight over time.

You asked me not to comment on the "losing more then 5 pounds a week being unhealthy". That doesn't leave me much else to talk about. Good Luck.

are you execrising?? walking, running - lifting wieghts
are you eating enough?? if you don't eat enough then your body will go into starvation mode & hang on to all of the fat it can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter