Why is Mannequins Club at Pleasure Island so popular with gay couples?

cgcruz

In Disney Bliss
This is my favorite of all the clubs at PI. Its always a thrill trying to get on the platform without falling. Its not very crowded either. It seems that this is the hangout spot for same sex couples. What is it about this club? I dont mean any disrespect. It is annoying hearing other straight couples make comments about others when they know they are not listening. :sad2:

Sorry I can't help you with that, I've never been to Mannequins, after a day in the parks I'm usually too tired to go clubbing.

Don't know why. It just is. :confused3 For whatever reason, same gendered couples and singles who are gay or lesbian like to go there, dance, have a good time.

Yeah. People say stupid things, but then, they always do no matter where you are. Meh. It's on them. (But it sure does get tiresome).

I found the playlist to be quite similar to what you would hear in most urban gay nightclubs. I am sure that is a large factor.

I used to go to mannequins every thur which was cast member night.Dont know if this is still the case.But the music is very cool. Music you would hear if you went to any gay club. I highly recommend it..The rotated dancefloor adds an extra flair..WEEEEEEE!!! You spin me Round like a record Right round..... :cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1:

it is an awesome club. I do love the spinning platform and the CO2 dropped.

On our last trip we spent hours just watching people attempting to 'load' and 'unload' onto the dance floor. Strange thing, the drinker you are, the easier it is to hop aboard :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter