"Wicked" at Pantages Theater in Hollywood

Do a YouTube search for Wicked and Eden Espinosa. The clips don't do it justice, but it IS a phenomenal show!!! :)

We were there a few weeks ago. Amazing show! I actually got tingles when Eden or Megan were singing. I took my 11 y/o dd and she wants to go back again. We left right after her dance class on a Tues. We left at 6pm from Long Beach took the 405 to the 110 to 101 (used the carpool lane on the 110) Traffic became pretty bad about 4 miles before the 101, but we made it to the parking lot with 30 minutes to spare! As far as what to wear...people were in capris or jeans and t-shirts all the way to suits and evening dresses. Anything goes!
My daughter took a couple of photos inside the theater with her camera and had no problems. We had orchestra left row Q and they were wonderful seats. Looked like all the seats would be fine, but i agree binoculars would be desirable in the balcony level.

If anyone is staying or will be visiting that day in Downtown LA, Universal or Hollywood & Highland... take the red line (subway) and skip the traffic. The Hollywood/Vine station is right by the theatre.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter