Wifey's gang Pre-Trip report Updated Part 2 20/06/07

wifey

DIS Veteran
:hyper: Hello everyone this is our first pre-trip report (so please be gentle):goodvibes.

Cast is me Wifey38,DH Niel 36, and DS Ethan 7

We are going to WDW on 21st June and we have made a few plans since this time we will be there during a busy week or two. BTW many thanks to everyone who helped us out with our questions while we planned this trip.

The cat is sorted out with a place at the cattery the staff there will collect him before we go and drop him off when we get home;) Our park tickets arrived last week, holiday insurance is done, packing almost organised although we still need some toiletries which we'll get tomorrow.Still waiting for the holiday tickets from Virgin.....

We are flying from Manchester so the day before the flight we'll catch a train down and we have a room booked at Bewleys so hopefully we can get a good night's sleep, who am I kidding the excitement will take over :lmao:

Our itinerary so far is :-

21st June leave Manchester and arrive at MCO get transfers to ASMovies check in (see about a birthday badge) have a meal and set a wake-up call for the next morning.
22nd June MGM StarWars Weekend Dinner at 50's Prime Time (EMH Morning)
23rd June Epcot and Lunch at Garden Grill.
24th June *DH's birthday* Magic Kingdom Dinner at O'hana (EMH Evening)
25th June Animal Kingdom Lunch at the Rainforest Cafe.(EMH Evening)
26th June free day.
27th June MGM Dinner at Sci-Fi Dine-In ( EMH Evening)
28th June Park hopping/DTD.
29th June shopping extravaganza day out.
30th June park hopping/DTD.
1st July park hopping/water parks.
2nd July park hopping.
3rd July Breakfast at Chef Mickey's park hopping/ shopping Dinner Whispering Canyon Cafe:thumbsup2 (EMH morning at MK)
4th July free day/park hopping.
5th July Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and DTD check-in and transfers to MCO for flight home.
6th July arrive Manchester and catch the train home.

I'm going to attempt to take some notes on our trip about each day and the meals and service at the restaurants, CMs and experiences we have and anything new we notice this time and new rides we try might if we get the chance and if I can get used to the camera maybe some photos too:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :dance3:

Looks like a great trip you have planned:thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear all about it:goodvibes

Wifey,

I just love the name "Wifey"!! I was born in Scotland and moved to the US when I was five. My Mom uses that term all the time and so do I on occasion. American's just look at me strange!! Have a great trip. Your itinerary looks great. My family and I are heading "hame" next year.

TTFN,

Scottygirl

I'm sure by the sounds of it you will have a great trip! :wizard:

Your itinerary also looks good, Im sure your DS will love the Star Wars weekends they are great fun, looking forward to your report and pictures :thumbsup2

Take Care,

Shane

Have a great time, and don't forget to share all your holiday stories with us all here!!!

:love: I hope the weather picks up before we go it's not very good at the moment. We have got the last of the toiletries so later I'll see what will fit in the suitcases, while we remember our last trip and being able to fit everything in nicely this time we may need to squeeze in a few things.
Last trip we went to Universal Studio, IOA, Seaworld & WDW and managed to do everything we wanted but the queues did build up on our second week so this time we are prepared to wait.
We have read various trip reports to see what experiences people have had at the WDW restaurants and checked the food threads for reviews nd of course the photos which made our mouths water in anticipation or not:thumbsup2 . That was a great help when we decided which restaurants we wanted to get our ADRs for.
The resorts threads have been interesting too and it's great that folks who have just been add any new info which, otherwise, we may not be aware of like rehabs etc. ASMovies is our favourite on-site resort , we were not very keen on Music but that was probably due to DH and DS being ill on that trip. Anyway I better go and start checking the stuff we need to pack :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: BTW we did manage to do a Star Wars weekend last time but it was a bit chaotic and since we were stopping off-site didn't manage to take full advantage of it but this time we will LOL!

Have a great time and I look forward to reading your report when you get back.

Susan

Both myself and DH have scottish ancestors DH's maternal grandfather was from Glasgow and my paternal line goes back to Scotland too.. so i guess it's where the phrase came from as you said so for us it 'just fits' into our daily talk. It's good to know someone knows what I'm talking about:thumbsup2

:hyper: :wave: Hello everyone I can hardly believe it we are almost ready to leave to go to Manchester Airport:woohoo: :woohoo:

The cases are packed, the cat's gone to his new digs for the next 17 days along with all his food toys and bed. DS is coming home early this afternoon and we'll soon be on our way down as long as the sun stays out;) DS has a new game to play on his Nintendo DS so hopefully it will keep him occupied for a while:thumbsup2
We are having a light lunch to keep the hunger pangs at bay, DH went shopping earlier and brought back some snacks:love: and my cat magazine oh and not forgetting those all important AA batteries for Pal Mickey:goodvibes
Our house is clean and tidy,ironing is put away and we still have enough laundry detergent left for a couple of loads, we both hate coming home to an untidy home.
The post is being held and we have someone keeping an eye on the house while we are away, I've even got the shopping sorted out for our return. We are going to attempt online check-in later so fingers crossed hopefully it is easy to do.We will post our trip reports with luck on our return or shortly after, many thanks everyone bye for now:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter