wii or ps3

wii or PS3

• Wii

• PS3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Twenty-seven hours to Wii!!! :D

Edit: Aww, I can't type in all caps. :(

i would rather have a PS3 but ill probley buy a WII cuz itss cheaper and when PS3s are a little cheaper maby ill get one (how many years of birthday money would that be...)

officaly from news defect rate in PS3s are 80% or higher so ps3 recall soon

Eugh. Anyone suprised that, you know, the PS3 is glitchy like almost all other consoles at launch?

Once, again, link please?

And yea, Sony rushed this thing out probably. I mean, it's almost holiday shopping time, the Wii is out soon, and there's also that Xbox360 thing that they're STILL competing with. It makes sense if they're rushing out I guess.

Yeah, I'm sure Sony did rush these things out quickly. I sure hope the Wii isn't as buggy at first though. And by the way... (Tries to type in caps) TWENTY-TWO HOURS TO WII!!!

sony did not rush they pushed this back for a year or 2 so they did not rush and yes everyone thats not a sonyfanboy knows the ps3 is not working good and has a 80% or up defect rate

Here, I posted this in amother thread:

I heard that a guy put his PS3 into his car and someone approached him, stuck a gun to his neck, and forced him to give him the PS3

In my opinion, this is Sony's fault. Did you hear that the 300,000 PS3's that were sent to America were supposed to be 3 million, but it was downsized (a LOT) at the last second to force all of the commotion which happened?

After I'm done with my PS2, I'm buying a Nintendo Revolution (I intend to call it the Revolution because Wii is a pretty stupid name for a cool console that was supposed to be the Revolution in video gaming). No hype means no guns, no guns means means no problems.

And did you hear about everything that's wrong with the PS3? Overheating and exploding into a fire, malfunctioning PS2 games, etc. Not a quality game console for $500-600.

The malfunctioning S2 games = No backwards compatability. People who try to play one on there are going to destroy the system.

I'm not suprised by shutting down and fire, Xbox360 deja vu.

And, birdman, yes, they did rush this. The holiday season is mighty important if you're trying to sell something, and it makes sense if they rushed it, otherwise it wouldn't be this buggy.

I do not want to start another war, but if I must then it will most likely happen. Please, spare yourself the time.

:guilty: :guilty:
TToryk said:
Here, I posted this in amother thread:

I heard that a guy put his PS3 into his car and someone approached him, stuck a gun to his neck, and forced him to give him the PS3

In my opinion, this is Sony's fault. Did you hear that the 300,000 PS3's that were sent to America were supposed to be 3 million, but it was downsized (a LOT) at the last second to force all of the commotion which happened?

After I'm done with my PS2, I'm buying a Nintendo Revolution (I intend to call it the Revolution because Wii is a pretty stupid name for a cool console that was supposed to be the Revolution in video gaming). No hype means no guns, no guns means means no problems.

And did you hear about everything that's wrong with the PS3? Overheating and exploding into a fire, malfunctioning PS2 games, etc. Not a quality game console for $500-600.

I heard about that on the Community board.
One guy actually got shot, but he is doing fine now.

And actually it was initially 400,000 PS3 for the States, but the shipment was cut in half because they could not keep production up. Thank goodness there are five times as many Wiis when I go pick mine up tomorrow.

Yeah, it seems the Wii is not as hyped up. I heard the line in NYC in an amazing length of- 7 feet, with three people. YAY! I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET MY WII!!

Sorry, I've read through this whole entire thread. Noticed a couple of things. Some good, some not-so-good. I won't go into detail cause they're p-r-e-t-t-y obvious.

I think ALL of the new consoles are great, even if I am a Nintendo-biased person. My brother, dad, and me are all chipping in for a 360, I'm planning to buy a Wii, my brother is buying he extra controller for himself, plus whatever games. And when the PS3's price goes below $600 for a premium system, I'll probably get one too.

Call me spoiled, rich, or both. I've spent a year+ saving up for the launches of them and I'm PSYCHED. Christmas this year is gonna be oh-so-fun...

Nintendo since '85 plsez. :lmao:
Yes, my sister got the original system for Christmas a while back. She's 25 now. :p

Captain Brain said:
I really don't care either way as long as Lucario is in SSBB....I could just see him using Pulse Bomb and killing the little yellow rat once and for all...:rolleyes1

LOL.

Everyone loves Pika. Not as good as Munchlax though!!

pokemon_master said:
LOL.

LOL Funny, although I don't know anything about Pokemon... :D

EIGHT HOURS TO WII!!!!!!!!

WOOT!! Im getting it for Christmas so i have to wait. :(

Peeps who love Vidoeo Games are gonna hook up the Wii right when they get it. I want Wii Sports

pokemon_master said:
LOL.

I love when he loses...Like in an upcoming episode against Anabel....:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter