Wilderness Lodge, December 15th meet.12/06 we are having to cancel our trip.

RNMOM

DIS Veteran
Come one, come all. There are many of us going to be at WL during the holidays and I would like to meet anyone who would like to come to the fireplace at Wilderness Lodge at 10 pm on Wed. December 15th. DH and I will be finished with our early anniversary dinner at Artist Point by then and maybe enjoying a nice drink or two or three in front of the fire. ;)

I'll be wearing my DIS pin and hopefully will meet anyone who can make it for a relaxing rock and chat.

Cordia (RNMOM)

12/06 We are having to cancel our trip due to family circumstances. I am very very angry at my boys right now and this is breaking my heart. DH and I have been trying to get our Dec. 04, 25th anniversary trip in for a year now. I hope you all have a wonderful time and have a drink and a rock in front of the fireplace for us. :sad:

Cordia

Originally posted by RNMOM
Come one, come all. There are many of us going to be at WL during the holidays and I would like to meet anyone who would like to come to the fireplace at Wilderness Lodge at 10 pm on Wed. December 15th. DH and I will be finished with our early anniversary dinner at Artist Point by then and maybe enjoying a nice drink or two or three in front of the fire. ;)

I'll be wearing my DIS pin and hopefully will meet anyone who can make it for a relaxing rock and chat.

Cordia (RNMOM)

:wave: Hi, Cordia. I think that I might be able to make it that night. This will be my last night at VWL before going home. I would love to sit by the fireplace and enjoy the wonderful WL lobby atmosphere with you.

Sincerely, Ray :wave:

Ray,

I am so glad we will meet. I have seen so many good things about you here over the years. I hope we get a few other stragglers to stop by. I will be the one mellowing out with my once yearly drink. I am a cheap date. ;)

Cordia

Originally posted by RNMOM
Ray,

I am so glad we will meet. I have seen so many good things about you here over the years. I hope we get a few other stragglers to stop by. I will be the one mellowing out with my once yearly drink. I am a cheap date. ;)

Cordia

:wave: I Cordia. Thankyou for the laugh...lol. I am a cheap date, too. I'll have what you will be drinking, too. I seem to only drink when on vacation, but I tend to fall asleep when I drink now. But since this is my last night at WDW, and I staying at VWL, I will sleep good that night. What a nice relaxing way to end my WDW vacation.

I am really looking forward to meeting you, and relaxing in front of the fire.

Sincerely, Ray :wave:

Hey, I'll do what I can to drop by after getting the kids to bed....have to be up early the next morning though...for ee at the MK.

We're having dinner at Whispering Canyon that night...but much earlier....planning on hanging at the resort all evening.

Enjoy Artist Point! Ray, it will be nice to see you again!

Hey Cordia- my DH and I might be able to make it. We will be having dinner that night at 8:00 on the Boardwalk, but our friends will be at Artist Point too, so we might meet them after for drinks.

Hope you have a happy anniversary!

Bummer that you have to cancel...maybe another time. Still, have a good anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter