• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Lodge... Sterile Reno?

I saw a picture in a different thread, where they had a Standard King test room on a lower floor, maybe ground floor, that a guest stayed in. They took pictures of the room & there were subtle differences. The bathroom cut-out, which was the size of one square, had a Chip or Dale tile in it. But in the videos of the Club Level room tours that HerewiththeEars posted, I dont see the tile in those bathrooms.
Oh that’s good! They were such a nice touch. I really liked them

I wonder if the club level standards will be different then the other floors? The king test room on the lower floor had a decorative pattern in the hard floor leading into the room; a different background where the Keurig is with no Bambi or owl, just a colorful pattern; and no full length mirror on the bathroom barn door, which I REALLY liked from the club level tour. The bathroom was double vanity instead of single, and there was a Chip or Dale tile in the bathroom. Do test rooms get switched around if they make changes?

Every Disney hotel I looked up on TripAdvisor right now lists closed through 7/31/2020. On one hand, if this is true our July trip is off and I am incredibly sad. On the other hand if I knew it was for sure gone I wouldn’t have to worry about it anymore and that would lift some stress I’ve been having trying to make it all align. Seems like you would hear it from Disney before TripAdvisor though!

Every Disney hotel I looked up on TripAdvisor right now lists closed through 7/31/2020. On one hand, if this is true our July trip is off and I am incredibly sad. On the other hand if I knew it was for sure gone I wouldn’t have to worry about it anymore and that would lift some stress I’ve been having trying to make it all align. Seems like you would hear it from Disney before TripAdvisor though!
I just saw that. Interesting. I wonder if that’s true. So weird

Meh, I somehow don't think Disney would give tripadvisor a heads up that the extended the closure before they stopped selling those rooms on the Disney website. I give this zero credence.

More likely, tripadvisor does not want people to try to book with them and then have to deal with the hassle of refunds in the event of an extended closure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter