• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Lodge Villas - Feb/Mar

SSR-Mike

Earning My Ears
We are going to VWL any suggestions on a room to ask for. We have a dedicated 2BR.

We are going to VWL any suggestions on a room to ask for. We have a dedicated 2BR.
Floors 2 - 4, pool courtyard view. Honestly, most of the rooms have rooms of trees, and if you're in a room on the back side, you might have glimpses of Bay Lake through the trees. Regardless, it's a lovely resort and quite serene compared to most of the others. Enjoy!

Floors 2 - 4, pool courtyard view. Honestly, most of the rooms have rooms of trees, and if you're in a room on the back side, you might have glimpses of Bay Lake through the trees. Regardless, it's a lovely resort and quite serene compared to most of the others. Enjoy!

Really, there are some with pool courtyard views? Where are they? We're going this summer and I was just assuming we'd have a view of trees. Back in high school, we stayed there twice (before villas) and had an awesome view of the pool area. Since I was like 14-15 years old, I spent lots of time on the balcony to get away from everyone :) I would love to have a pool view again. (but not for the same reason :P)

Really, there are some with pool courtyard views? Where are they? We're going this summer and I was just assuming we'd have a view of trees. Back in high school, we stayed there twice (before villas) and had an awesome view of the pool area. Since I was like 14-15 years old, I spent lots of time on the balcony to get away from everyone :) I would love to have a pool view again. (but not for the same reason :P)
There are just a handful, but you can always request. The pool in question is Hidden Springs, of course. Those rooms also have the advantage of a shorter walk to the elevator, though that's not an issue for us. Even with a possible pool/courtyard view, you'll still have plenty of trees to look at and perhaps a glimpse of Bay Lake. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter