Will ABD allow changes?

Birdie dog

DIS Veteran
We booked Italy and Switzerland in 2020 and were cancelled. We rebooked to this year. But, at this point both Italy and Switzerland are cat 4 (and Switzerland has been since September). My daughter and I are considering moving to Galapagos instead. Will ABD allow a change?'
Also, our first choice for a date is currently on waitlist. Has anyone had experience with waitlists in the past and what were they? Thanks.

Honestly, these are unprecedented times. Your best bet is to call ABD and ask them, because nothing these days is working the way they normally used to. Heck, things aren't working the way they were last week. It's constantly changing.

Sayhello

We were waitlisted for three Montana trips last summer and none of them came through. We are currently on a waitlist for Arizona/Utah for June and that hasn't come through, as of yet, either. I am trying to see if I can adjust our schedule so we can go on one of the available trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter