Will anyone be celebrating their...

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
...birthday or wedding anniversary or any other special event during DIS-Con 2001? :) :) :)

We should make a little list of these special dates. It would be nice to make mention of them during the convention, don't you think? :D :) :D

So, who will speak up first? :)

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

AND folding our hands in prayer that we will be celebrating the adoption of my foster daughter for this trip :) If all goes well and as planned, we will be. PLUS it will be her first trip to WDW and a lifelong wish/dream to go there. Oh, it will also be a couple of days after my 25th anniversary, but my DH won't be there with me. He's afraid to climb aboard the big metal bird :)

mick_spin.gif

Ooooh, fostrmom, that sounds so exciting. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. It will be only a few weeks after my 25th wedding anniversary, too! And, I'll be alone, too. DH has to hold down the fort, or should I say store! ;)

Barb-for Real!
Been there, done that, GOING BACK!
noears.gif

Gerri, you know I was thinking of you and your adoption when I wrote that...I remembered you saying something about it earlier. Keeping fingers crossed and sending ~*~pixie dust~*~ ((oh, yoo-hoo EROS, I'm sending ~*~pixie dust~*~ and crossing my fingers...LOL))

And an anniversary Barb?

So, now we don't just have a fun trip to WDW with our families (or solo ;) ) AND we get to meet other DIS'ers...but we also get to CELEBRATE special occassions. :) :) :)

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I think the Convention ends officially on 12/2......12 days later I turn the BIG 40 !

We had planned a trip to DL/DCA to celebrate, but changed to the convention instead.

stpat2.gif

Join us at the
Boise DIS meet
on Saint Paddy's day !
E-mail me for more info...

Woo-hoo....the BIG 40 for Judy. :D

I'm glad you changed your plans from DCA/Disneyland to WDW for your birthday...we'll make sure you don't regret this. ;) :)

Birthday the 4th of January, not close enough... lololol, and wishing I was 40 again.. We will have to make sure we give Judy in Boise a little happy birthday...
<font color=purple>Mac-key Mouse</font>
dancecindy.gif

Coordinator of the First Annual Official Dis Convention
Co-Moderator Theme Parks Attractions & Strategies
Co-Moderator Trip Reports
Co-Host Wednesday Night Chat

shamrock.gif

Our 20th wedding anniversary is in June but I will be out of commision most of the summer recovering from surgery. We are using this trip to celebrate our anniversary. It will be our first trip without kids in 16 years. Can hardly wait!

anniversaries, birthdays, adoptions finalized....these are great!!! :)

Keep 'em comin' :D

So will we have a big birthday meet?

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

I nominate Barry as 'official meet-naming dude' :D ;)

My birthday is Dec 3rd and I hope to be sharing it with Dopey Sharon and her DH who has his birthday on the same day.

Dopey Sharon did not officially join the convention, that I am aware of, but I did extend my stay two days at WDW.

Past
DL multiple times
WDW '92, '96, '98, 2000

Future
Disneyana Conv 2001 at GC
DIS Convention 2001 at Y&B
OKW and BWV New Years 2002

Hi,

It will be DW's birthday on 15th May, when we will be at CBR.

(Being the perfect gent I wont be posting her age, although we are both big DIS kids at heart!)

Not sure if this will be during DIS Con 2001, but I thought I'd post a mention.

:D :D :D

zcc3.gif

My DS who will be with us for the DIS con will turn 32 on Dec. 5th after we return home and my birthday is Jan 1, but I won't say how "young" I will be!! :eek: LOL Always young at WDW :D

bwv_logo_trans.gif

Norma & Wayne

I'll be celebrating my 11th anniversary of my 29th birthday a couple of days before the meet!
And our 7th wedding anniversary!!! :D

Before I even knew there was going to be this meet,
DH had planned this special trip for my BD and our Anniversary!

Gotta love it! ;)

<font size=4 color=magenta>Sis-boom-baaaa !!
\
sheep3.gif
anidoll3.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee>Co-Captain/Charter Member of Swan/Dolphin Resort Cheerleading Team!</marquee>
<font color=green>15th Adventure-July/Aug 2001-20 Days at Dolphin, Poly & AKL!
<font color=#FF0066>16th Adventure-Nov/Dec2001-6 Days at Swan-1st DIS Convention!

Looks like some serious celebrating is going to be happening.... :D

We'll be tipping up some brewskis, I can see. ;)

Our 20th wedding anniversary, during the convention, on November 29th.

<font color=blue>~Robyn~</font>

<font color=green>Proud Member of . . .</font>
rolling-peaches2.gif

OKW '00, '01
ASM '99
WL & CS '98
Disney Villas '94
Off Property '79, '80, '00, '01

unlikelycouple.jpg

PinPics Name: eeyorespal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter