Will be in Disney for F&W in October

sunshiner

Earning My Ears
Anyone else going to the F&W the weekend of October 24th? This will be my 6th year. I love it, but eat and drink wayyyyyy to much.

Add us to the list for 10/24-10/29 at BWV
Doing TOT 13K Sat night instead of PFTS - last year, just felt like it was too much food. I'll miss getting my souvenir glass though.
And then we got tickets for DD(14) for HOB concerts both Sunday and Monday
We still have to figure out who will stand in line/attend concerts with her
Anyway, keep me in the loop if you decide to scedule a meet!

Anyone want to meet for a drink on the terrace outside the bar at BW; say 8 PM on Sunday (25th) night? Mrs. Owtrbnks just might have some handsewn DIS pins for any DISers in attendance! Look for the lime green mickeys!!:thumbsup2

Anyone want to meet for a drink on the terrace outside the bar at BW; say 8 PM on Sunday (25th) night? Mrs. Owtrbnks just might have some handsewn DIS pins for any DISers in attendance! Look for the lime green mickeys!!:thumbsup2
We'd love to meet up, but got a Haunted Carriage at FW for 9:30pm Sunday.

We'll be at OKW Oct. 25-Nov. 1.

Anyone want to meet for a drink on the terrace outside the bar at BW; say 8 PM on Sunday (25th) night? Mrs. Owtrbnks just might have some handsewn DIS pins for any DISers in attendance! Look for the lime green mickeys!!

I don't think that's going to work for me either. That pesty Concert at HOB

Just out of curiosity, where is the terrace outside the bar? Is there a terrace by Bellview lounge? (we almost never go there). Pool Bar, ESPN, or our own Room are our usual hangouts. I'll keep my eye out for the LGMH. I have a little one on a keychain on my bag and a pin with one.

There is a "deck" right off the Bellview Lounge. get a drink at the bar, turn around and walk out the door - you're there! Pick another night to hang if you want, we don't have plans for Tuesday and will be at F&W from Noon-Midnite on Wed and could always sneak out for awhile.

Hey Tigger - We're stayin' at OKW also - we USED to hang out at the Gurgling Suitcase with Ramona (the bartender) but she suddenly disappeared. Some say retired, but we think there's more to it.
So name a place and time if you'd like to meet.

There is a "deck" right off the Bellview Lounge. get a drink at the bar, turn around and walk out the door - you're there! Pick another night to hang if you want, we don't have plans for Tuesday and will be at F&W from Noon-Midnite on Wed and could always sneak out for awhile
We plan to spend quite a bit of time at F&w on Wed, too I'm pre registered for 3-4 seminars ina row through the afternoon. I'll send a PM with my phone #. Give me call. Sometimes I try to attend Welcome Home Wednesdays, but offhand I can't remember if I have a seminar then. I'mm also going to try and stop by and see the Owner's Lockers guys on Tuesday night in France. Hopefully we can make it work!

Hey Tigger - We're stayin' at OKW also - we USED to hang out at the Gurgling Suitcase with Ramona (the bartender) but she suddenly disappeared. Some say retired, but we think there's more to it.
So name a place and time if you'd like to meet.

Oh NO - Ramona's gone!? Say it ain't so. We used to stay at OKW and loved to spend time with Ramona. We usually try to stop by and see if we can. Last time, (in Feb) I don't think she was there, but I just thought it was her day off. She was great!

Anne

OK so it looks like tuesday night for a meet. We'll try for BW outside the Bellview on the deck at 7:30 -8PM.:thumbsup2
Rpsemont - We'll give you a call on Sunday. Paramore at HOB Monday will be the bomb! :cool1: (we do not have tix, so have fun!)
Our son just married in Aug. and the DD is a Sr. in college, so just the Mrs. and I. We'll get together after you ditch your DD at the airport!:rotfl2:
:drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter