• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will bell services be able to refrigerate for us?

nycdisneygal

I went ahead and signed up for another kid!
arriving by noon at RPR. Will have some groceries. Can bell services keep cool for us (I assume our room wont be ready)

thanks!

as long as you are there to recieve the items.. this just happened to us.. we were sleeping and they did not accept the order... we had to reorder and redeliver..

arriving by noon at RPR. Will have some groceries. Can bell services keep cool for us (I assume our room wont be ready)

thanks!

We were told in no uncertain terms that they will NOT refrigerate items at RPR (or at Cabana Bay although we didn't try it there because of the flack we got from RPR). We were switching hotels and were planning on leaving our bags/food/car at RPR after we checked out and go to the parks for the day, picking them up later in the day and driving over to Cabana Bay after check-in time. It was a bit of a mess-up (it was very, very, very early in the morning as we were headed to the Disney races and, despite me asking in advance, there was no one at bell services so we dealt directly with the front desk people) so I don't know if that was part of the problem. We wound up packing the items in ice (thankfully, I had a small cooler that things fit in and it was a relatively cool day) and putting it in the car.

On past trips (admittedly pre-COVID), we never had a problem with bell services keeping perishable items. Honestly, I would call the hotel and ask them directly what the current policy is.

THanks ! Luckily our room was ready when we arrived so we just put our stuff in the fridge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter