Will Call Booth?

Sitterfam

Earning My Ears
This post may be in the completely wrong place and if so please move it!

We have our military promotion tickets (4 days, park hoppers). We check in this Saturday at the All Stars Movies. We're actually coming in Friday night and staying out in town. If I wanted to take our tickets to the Will Call in DTD Friday night and have them activated so we can be at Magic Kingdom bright and early (as not to miss the rope drop) can I do that? We'll be heading over to resort to check in 1st thing and then catching a bus over to the park. I didn't want to use a lot of time trying to get our tickets changed over!

TIA!

Anything related to Park tickets can be done at any of the following locations:

Any Park (including Water Parks) ticket booth. This includes the TTC and International Gateway.

Any Guest Relations Office (GRO) outside the parks. This includes the Water Parks, International Gateway, TTC and DTD.

Any GRO inside the Parks.

Guest Services/Concierge in the Resorts; however they cannot do anything related to Annual Passes other than sell a brand new pass (no upgrades, renewals, or MPP). Also the Resort Concierge cannot do anything related to Armed Forces Salute tickets.

This includes "will-call", upgrading any tickets, replacing any tickets, converting an AP voucher to an AP, or selling an AP.

Anything that can be done related to tickets at a GRO can also be done at a regular ticket window. The ticket windows cannot do things such as make reservations, unscramble problems related to room keys, or handle Lost and Found or Guest Recovery.

At each Park there will always be at least one ticket window and one outside Guest Relations Office open at least 30 minutes prior to the first Guest being allowed into the Park. This takes into consideration both Morning EMH as well as any pre-opening restaurant reservations. Also, the Guest Relations Office will be open for at least 30 minutes after scheduled Park closing (and this takes into account both Evening EMH as well as any after-hours parties).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter