Will DCP accept my school? Its a christian university

kelleggs

Earning My Ears
Hello I currently am taking online classes through Life Christian University and I wanted to know if I could do the DCP? It's recognized by the Florida Department of Education's Commission for Independent Education but it's not accredited with the United States Department of Education. They say that their accreditation is through Accrediting Commission International. Help!

Hello I currently am taking online classes through Life Christian University and I wanted to know if I could do the DCP? It's recognized by the Florida Department of Education's Commission for Independent Education but it's not accredited with the United States Department of Education. They say that their accreditation is through Accrediting Commission International. Help!

Your best bet would be contacting Casting directly, only they can give you the most accurate answer...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter