Will More Magic Bands come out soon? (limited colors/themes)

Joshh8314

Earning My Ears
Planning our trip to Disney World for March and noticed that the Magic Bands were quite limited on themes and color ( I assume its due to 50th Anniversary celebrations)

Most solid colors are out of stock and themes seem limited (no princesses)

Will more colors and themes of bands come out before my trip in March?

Also, can I buy other people's themed magic bands or is that not recommended (will they work for our family)?

Thanks

Yes, more designs will be released in time for you to order by March. They come out every a couple of months and some may be restocked. But you have to order all the MB at once for a per-arrival discount. And chances that all the ones you want will be in stock at the same time are usually pretty slim.

There are a lot more designs avialable at WDW because they have "on demand" machines where you pick a color and design and it will print then and there.

There is currently a global shortage on various computer chips which is affecting supply of all kinds of products. This is likely why MagicBands are in limited supply.

I just ordered blue green pink and yellow and had no problems. Free as passholders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter