Will the real DIS angel please step forward....

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
I just received a dozen of the most GORGEOUS long stem roses I've ever seen and smelled. No signature, and no reference to the DIS, just a card that says:

"The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt"

"Your compassion towards those in need is an inspiration to us all. Your kindness and grace shall not go unrewarded."

The similarities to Deb's experience are definitely suspicious, so I'm thinking a DIS angel is hard at work.

COME OUT! COME OUT! WHOEVER YOU ARE!!! So I can personally thank you for making my day. :D

Who could this angel be?

Such a sweet perosn....:D

Well deserved!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc But I think that if that person wanted recognition they would have signed the card.

And {{{{hugs}}}} and a big thank you to the DISer who took the extra step to thank these great people for all they have done. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
I kind of feel like we have a DIS guardian angel LOL

Isn't it nice, Heidi???? Mine have JUST now started to open, I think they will make it well into next week.

Very Well Deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful surprise. I don't think your benefactor wants any public credit. Enjoy your beautiful roses, sweetie :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter