Will they meet other prices?

Magickndm

<font color=magenta>The man in black fled across t
I just heard from someone that they called WDW Reservations to make res. at Ft Wilderness and was told it costs $68 per night for a camp site for a TT, he said forget it, he could go down the road to another camping resort for $32 per night, his operator told him to hang on, when she got back she said they would meet the price. Does anyone know if this is always an option, or did he just get lucky?

could be a little bit of both, they are in the sales business - so anything it negotialble, if the demand exceeds the availability then of course you are going to pay more, personally I feel the prices are high if you end up paying rack rate, then with the extra adult fees - (Which i hate), always ask for a lower rate - annual pass rates have need very helpful to us this year, AAA, disney club it can't hurt to ask, it also depends on the cast member taking your reservation, some are very willing to help you some are hesitant, beware if you get the "Disney travel Company" they will try and sell there packages.

I am willing to pay a little more for the luxury of staying on-site - it is Disney after all and fort WIlderness has so much to offer, our last trip was mostly a lazy trip just relaxing in the campground for the most part.

Could be the resort had a unadvertised special!I know i got my rate in oct @32 a nite.Some internet sites really have disney discounted prices allready listed on there site.Look arond its out there, not just what the good folks at disney say!when you call, Remember if you dont ask ,you wont get it at DISNEY.Good Luck!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter