Will you attend your local Renaissance Fair this Summer or skip it due to COVID-19 worries?

The closest one to me is in the Tampa area, so a bit of a drive. When I lived over that way I would go, but haven’t gone since I moved to the Orlando area. I would not hesitate to go, if it were closer, because it’s all outdoors really.

There's an Orlando Faire. It's only a few years old and on the smaller side, but it's a good show. I perform there. ORF

I'll have several under my belt by the end of the year. I'm a performer, we just wrapped up our first one since last year. We have a few more coming throughout the year, mostly in FL.

If you don't have one in your area, how would you have heard of one?
That makes sense. I guess I assume at some point in someone's life you've heard of it by some way. Not every place has one but most seem to have at least heard of it. I was just surprised is all, didn't mean anything by it :)

What is your favorite foods at the faire? BBQ ribs and the frozen chocolate fruits are my favorite.

What is your favorite thing to do or see at the faire?:scratchin

Generally: the entertainment is always fabulous, particularly the musicians, and my girls are old enough to shop without me now so I actually get to sit and enjoy it.

Specific to the MI Ren Fest: no matter when I go it is like an impromptu reunion of my teenage/young adult social circle. I have never failed to run into at least a couple of friends from high school, college, or the club where we all hung out, either working or just there for the day. So that is always fun, seeing people that the rest of the year I only chat with occasionally on Facebook.

Summer? Penn's Renn fair is an Autumn excursion!
We don't go every year, haven't gone since I got my CD diagnosis. I think a more similar comparison would be our local 4H fair, but that was cancelled a bit ago. Would have gone if it was going since it's outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter