Windsor Hills Information Station 2.0

I'm back (At least for now) and hope I'll be able to update
this thread and answer questions again!1706995962618.gif1706995962618.gif1706995967160.gif

Last edited:
OH Yea!!!
.............................................................It's great to be Back!!!

.......................................WHInfo

Last edited:
OH Yea!!!
.............................................................It's great to be Back!!!

.......................................WHInfo
Just in time because we're hoping to book next spring at Windsor Hills and your info has already been very helpful. Thank you!

Just in time because we're hoping to book next spring at Windsor Hills and your info has already been very helpful. Thank you!
1712738239395.pngLate but better than never?
.. Too bad I don't have a clue as to what I ^*#|..!!!./K to put here.
Don't you just hate it when your new keyboard takes 23 months
to get broken in?

WH Info 1712741173787.gif

Last edited:

Thank You 4 the Thank You!
I'm not Johnny on the spot, but I'm still keeping an eye on the thread. My Central Florida trips every year are not that often theses days, but I'm trying to keep up with changes for Windsor Hills OP1 that needs some TLC, but with my less frequent trips to Central Florida. Just need to check in with the local folks to catch up with happing now.

WHInfo. 1709695767875.gif

Last edited:
Summer '24 seems like it's a long way away....
Have you gotten your 2024 Summer Plans for Central Florida ready to go?
If your plans include Windsor Hills and your vacation time needs to fit in with that Windsor Hills rental property you want to rent for this summer; don't wait too long and let some else grab "Your vacation".
.................................................And don't be Sorry.gif
WHInfo.

If you missed the 04/04/2024 NEWS Update: You need to check it out for the pool update information! ---OP 01---

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter