Winners... How many post cards did you send...

Hidden_Mickey

DIS Veteran
before you won?

I bought 20 post cards and I am sending about 1 per week - when I go to the mailbox to mail my Netflix movies back, lol.

I was wondering how many y'all are sending. Do I have a chance with one per week?

I bought enough postcards to send 4 each mail day in the month of May. One for each member of my household. I think it was around 80 becaus eI started the second week of May. I didn't send any before or after May. I just won 2 lanyards today.

One a day. Monday thru Friday. Started in April. I have won twice so far (one lanyard, one pair ears).

I started out in mid May sending one per day. It appears I just won a lanyard set. It must have been during the May drawing, so at that point, I would have only had a few postcards sent in.

OK- I'm confused & need help - what postcards, etc - guess I've been out of the Disney loop too long to know what you can send in & what you can win. Any help is greatly appreciated............:thanks:

I guess I'm not sure about this. Is there a contest where you send in post cards to win a prize in the year of a million dreams contest?:confused3

I sent in about 150, beginning in April, and just won 3 YOAMD lanyard sets today. Persistance pays off. I will got get another 100 from the post office today and start sending them in again with the hopes of winning that DVC! Good luck to all.

Keep in mind the post cards from the post office already include the postage.

I have been sending in postcards (not for very long), and I have not yet won anything. If I do, should I wear the YOAMD lanyard and/or ears when I visit the park in November, or do you think the castmembers would pass us by since we had already won something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter