Winning something in line question

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
Im not sure if this has been asked before or not. I cant get the search function to work. But DH wants to ride Mission Space when we go down. We both love that ride a lot. However, I took a huge risk last time riding it (1st time riding it) and now I dont think I should take this risk anymore. I have MVP (mitral valve prolapse - bascially a bad heart). I know there is a milder side to the ride, but DH doesnt wanna ride that side. And I dont feel like riding by myself nor still dont really wanna take that chance. If DH should get in line to ride Mission Space and im sitting out and the dream team comes and gives something away like lanyards or fast passes, etc and DH got 1, would he be able to explain to them that I couldnt ride it because of my heart and get me 1 as well?

That is a tough one...

I would say it depends on the dream given and the dream giver.
I know when we went we got the lanyards and one person asked for a second for a sick member of their party and got one. But if it was a larger dream I would think it would be difficult.

We got our dream on the exit from the "Many adventures of Winnie the Pooh" and we were totally surprised when we got it.

Good luck

...I dont feel like riding by myself nor still dont really wanna take that chance. If DH should get in line to ride Mission Space and im sitting out and the dream team comes and gives something away like lanyards or fast passes, etc and DH got 1, would he be able to explain to them that I couldnt ride it because of my heart and get me 1 as well?

My recommendation? Go with him through the entire queue, but just before you get on the ride itself, tell them you have decided that you don't want to ride. This is definitely permitted at virtually every ride out there, & M:S is definitely one of them. That way, if as your DH comes to the preload area, if they are going to be giving away a dream, you'd be included. Also ask them where you can wait for him to come out of his ride, so that he rejoins you as soon as possible. With the exception of those dreams that are dependent upon sitting in a particular seat in a particular vehicle at a specific time (& those are usually the "bigger" ones which are not "one and only one person" dependent, i.e. Cinderella's Castle Suite, etc), you'll be together and would be able to "collect" with him on whatever is "the next X number of people" types of dreams.

Enjoy the Magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter