Wireless "hot spots" in ASMo to do a college course?

dzneelvr

A Disney Dolly<br><font color=deeppink>Doesn't min
DS and DD may have some assignments the week we're in the ASMo and I know they can purchase 24 hours of connectivity. However, I've heard there are spots they could pick up on wireless in each resort. Fact or Fictions?
Thanks for the help:thumbsup2

I've stayed at the All Stars many times and have never been able to get wireless.

If you've got a car there are a lot of local businesses that offer WiFi for free - for example Panera.

Appreciate the help. Since we fly and use only WDW transportation, off site is out. DS and DD are going to see if they can manage the assignments around our trip, once they get their syllabus next week. :cool1:

I believe if I remember correctly the 24 hour internet service has a set time which it starts. I'm not sure of the time but I think it was like from 12pm one day until 12pm next day. So if you got back from Disney park at midnight and wanted to start your internet service...it would only be good from the time you start it until 12pm next day so you would actually be only getting 12hours. :surfweb:

I believe if I remember correctly the 24 hour internet service has a set time which it starts. I'm not sure of the time but I think it was like from 12pm one day until 12pm next day. So if you got back from Disney park at midnight and wanted to start your internet service...it would only be good from the time you start it until 12pm next day so you would actually be only getting 12hours. :surfweb:

No that is not correct - its 24 hours from the time you connect - so if you connect at 4 AM - it goes to 4AM the next morning - or 7 PM - 7 PM -- its 24 hours from the time you first connect.

Liz

I know Coronado Springs Lobby has wireless (I worked there)
you do have to pay for internet at WDW though- it sucks... :confused3
All of the resorts should all have cables in the room closets which allow you to connect too...
hope it works out for you!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter