Wireless Internet

nick.turpchinoff

happy married!
If you want to use your computer on Wifi, you will need to bring with you a wireless router. The apartments do not already have wireless available. You will need to plug the wireless router into one of the four ports on the DSL modem, which is located out in the family room. I strongly suggest that you enable security on your wireless router. This will allow only your apartment mates (or anyone who knows your password) to use your wireless access point. Not only will your computer be secure, because it's behind a router, it will also allow your computer to share iTunes with anyone connected to your wireless access point.

TIP: It also helps to rename the router ssid. The ssid is the name the router will broadcast so people can find it. (Example: Room 2012 Wifi)

I will be bringing TWO wireless routers with me. One will be for my apartment and the other I am thinking of possibly selling to someone. Depending on time, I can also setup and secure wireless routers for you. If you have any questions about wireless routers, please ask. I am willing to answer any questions ya'll might have regarding routers. I'm sure there will be others that are knowledgeable in this area as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter