WISH check-in week of 3-10

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Monday morning WISHers!! How many of us survived a weekend storm?? The winds here in Pittsburgh were really kicking!! How many happy meals has everyone been eating?? Yesterday I shared mine with the dog then he got 2 all to himself!! I want all the disney toys of course but I really want the jiminy and the goofy!! We have 6 toys and of course are still searching!! We do have the first 3 glasses as well. So now that all of you know what I did this weekend!!

On the excercise front I made it to Curves all 6 days they were open last week adn am aiming for 6 days again this week. I figured with the happpy meals I will need it!!

How is everyone doing on drinking their water?? I have been pretty good at it with at least 60-80 sometimes more in a day.

Ok this past week I ate out a couple of times so I did not expect much. I gained .25 so I will take it!! LEts see if I can work hard enough to loose for next week even with all the Mcdonald's food!!

How has everyone been doing!!

Welcome to all the new WISHers!!

Also check out the new WEEKLY CHALLENGE thread and join in on the fun!! IF YOU DARE that is!!!!

Have a great week
Happy WISHing
Holly

No McD's for me! Not for a while anyway, collector glasses or not :)

I lost 1 lb. at weigh-in on Saturday which was good for me since I had a minor slip on Friday at work...a potluck baby shower and the food was sooo good and one of the people brought in some tasty treats from her home land (China) so it was REAL chinese food and I couldn't be rude and not try it...right? And if I broke my plan and tried hers, then it wasn't especially polite of me not to try the other dishes, right? At least I only did bite-sized things...problem was it was a sampling of EVERYTHING!!!! Oh well, at least I filled 1/2 my plate with salad and stayed away from the desserts (which took every ounce of willpower I have).

I am taking your challenge to heart this week and tried a new recipe yesterday (I posted it on the challenge thread). I'm going to try another one later this week and let you know how it goes!

Good luck everyone!

I don't know how or why but I have stayed the same the last 3 weeks. Which is better than gaining all 3 weeks, so I won't complain.
I am making my 3 days a week goal at curves and biking or walking at home in addition 3 to 4 days. I am hoping that adding a bit of cardio will help. Who knows :)

I am up for the Challenge this week. I already have a receipe in mind. I will post the results...probably Tuesday or Thursday.

Have a great week everyone.

Hi again guys!! I have not really checked in lately. Been going through some tough times, but I have not gained any wieght, on the down side I haven't lost any either. I want to join a club or something, but do not want a long time commitment just in case I don't like it. Checked the curves site, and there isn;t on near me. I am so bumbed out.

I only have 12 more pounds till I hit the weight I set as my final goal. I am down to 137 lbs for an original of 190. I want to do the last 12 before the end of July, as that will be the 1 year anniversary of starting the diet. I will be putting up a before and after photo soon as soon as I can find a place to put them up.

I am also having another problem I think you guys can help me with. Besides plastic surgery which I will not do, how do you get rid of all the excess body? I was wide around the middle, and now I have this extra stuff....I just started doing crunched and leg lifts. I am doing 100 in the morning and 100 at night. I do ten low leg lifts and hold then for 15 seconds each. Anyone else have any suggestion? Please?

Here is wishing us all a few shedded pounds this week. Let's all keep up the good work, and stay healthy!

Well, you all inspired me and I am proud to report that I lost 4 lbs this week. It was a little easier to do knowing I would have to report in here and to my friend Beauty. Still need to get motivated with the exercise thing, but doing great with the no TV snacking and the drinking the water. Did slip and have fast food twice last week, but that is a decrease for me as I used to have it every day at work, and at least twice for dinner. Thank you all!

I've been hanging around here alot more lately, so I decided to join the "check in" posts. I've got 1 1/2 pounds to get to my very first 20 pound loss. I then will have 30 more to go to get to my ultimate goal, but I'm trying to do this in 10 pound incriments to make it easier. It seems to take so long, but I'm trying to be patient.

I don't exercise enough, and I know that's my own fault. I was down 1/2 a pound this AM without exercising all weekend, so imagine what I'd do if I actually exericised!

I'm going to try more this week to ride the bike in my living room. It's just so boring! But, it gets my butt moving, so I have to do it.

So, that's my update, now if you'll excuse me, I must go drown myself with water! LOL! (Starting my 3rd bottle... 60 ounces... glub glub!)

One pound brings me to the halfway point. Sure would be great if the second half came off in the same amount of time as the first, but that is the stuff that dreams are made of.
Got thru the Thanksgiving/Christmas season without any of the holiday goodies, but now I have to maneuver around the double minefield that is made up of Girl Scout Cookies and Easter candy. I keep telling myself that this year is NO and I have to wait for next year. It's difficult, but it won't kill me. It will make moderation easier next year (after I've reached goal) because I can look back on a year without. You know the old saying. Anything that doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Week 16: -1/-35/35 to go

I was up .4 last week, and I'm actually not sure why. I think it might have had something to do with something I have no control over, so it's okay. I am trying super hard this week, so wish me luck! I convinced my family to go to McDonald's just once and get all the glasses on that one trip, so that's good. :D I have a lot going on this week at college since it's the week before spring break, so I'm not sure how much activity I'll be able to do. I'm hoping to add some water this week. I really want this weight OFF! :) I'll let you know how this week goes after I weigh-in on Friday. Good luck everyone! :)

Hi all! I don't weigh in until tomorrow but I wanted to tell you that your stories are so inspiring!!

I'm not anticipating a good weigh in tomorrow. At my house, I hosted 9 7th grade boys and 2 college guys from 5:30 Friday night until 10:30 Sunday morning. They did leave occasionally for activities at our church. I had Doritos, Lays, Oreos, pizza, spaghetti, sandwiches on white bread, and nothing healthy! YIKES. :eek:

I'm hoping that the incredible sleep deprivation and interruption burned a few extra calories. I also participated in a 2 hour video scavenger hunt that could be construed as exercise.

Take care,

You guys are doing great. I dont' weigh in until tonight and not looking for any great miracles. Was better than I was the week before though but we'll see. I did start back at Curves last night and did fairly well. We, the lady and I, decided last night that I will weigh in and measure tonight and just kind of start over since I've been out of it for a month. So we'll see what no exercising for 5 weeks has done to me...physically I know it has taken a toll. I'm more sluggish and tired at night and during the day. I'm ready to get back on track. So much for wanting another 25 off before Easter. My next goal will be 25 off by the end of June. We'll see. Finally starting to get back into drinking all that water. That has been hard for me and I'm not too sure why.

I'll check in tomorrow and let you know how I did at weigh in. I keep struggling between 15 and 20 pounds off now....but I'll get back in the swing soon...I HOPE!!! I am keeping positive though...at least I have not gained all my weight back...AND I WON'T!!!! I refuse to let that happen.

I stayed the same this week which is ok since I did not do very well sticking to the diet. Girl Scout cookies do me in. Anyways, good work everyone.

Have a great week and keep up the good spirits.

Well...now that most of the Girl Scout cookies are out of my house (an no, it truly doesn't help to eat a whole box of Carmel Delights (Samoas) even when you are vacuuming and mopping the floors - big mistake the week before!!! :D ) weigh in was actually good last night. And I was not totally perfect and good this week. But I did lose 1.2 pounds. So I'm getting back on the right track. My goal this week is to increase that to 2 pounds next Tuesday, we'll see since it's mother nature week coming up!!!

I've been up and down lately so I haven't reported in. But this past week I started walking and avoided snacking. Down 2 1/2 pounds! Total 36!

Well, it turns out that Doritos and Pizza and Brownies and huge portions of Spaghetti really do add up. :p I gained 1.4 this week. Oh well, back to exercise and portion control.

I know I'm late posting. All of you are doing great! My weigh in for the week of 3/10 was down another pound. However, I am not hopeful for the next few weeks. I resigned my job on Monday and people keep wanting to take me out to eat. (Why don't they wait until April, when I will be unemployed)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter