Wish vs Dream concierge?

Elle1777

Earning My Ears
Thinking about switching from a Wish concierge trip to a Dream one (would give us an extra day). We sailed Dream before and loved it. I've read both good and bad reviews of the Wish and realize everyone has different things they look for. I'm thinking we won't like Aqua Mouse as much as Aqua duck and we really liked the golf outside. Anyway I realize we are fortunate to even have this choice I just have no where else to chat about this. My family sees pros and cons either way. It's great to try something new and they love Frozen but we also loved the Dream.

I would always choose Dream class over the Wish, and would always choose an extra day for the same price. Dream.

I'm really excited about trying the Wish -we're doing a b2b in a few weeks. You never know you're going to love something until you try it so that's my philosophy! I doubt these cruises will convert me from preferring the Magic/Wonder but I'm willing to see. It is definitely a nice problem to have though!

We have done 2 Dream 1 BR Concierge. 1st was Outstanding but 2nd VERY disappointing thus we would opt for trying WISH for the larger/improved Concierge Experience even with 1 less day. We are not that interested in the ship as a whole experience so doubt it would come close to our actual preferred Cruise Line choice for Concierge Cruising.

Thinking about switching from a Wish concierge trip to a Dream one (would give us an extra day). We sailed Dream before and loved it. I've read both good and bad reviews of the Wish and realize everyone has different things they look for. I'm thinking we won't like Aqua Mouse as much as Aqua duck and we really liked the golf outside. Anyway I realize we are fortunate to even have this choice I just have no where else to chat about this. My family sees pros and cons either way. It's great to try something new and they love Frozen but we also loved the Dream.
Take the extra day and book the Dream!

I’ve done both. As you’ve read very different.
If you have not done wish I would say do wish to experience it. The concierge is WAY above dream level. The size, the bar offerings. 3 espresso machines!!!
Now having done the wish B2b concierge, we would not do it again. Not based on ship but on itinerary. Is your dream Bahamas or five day western?
But if you are not going to use concierge to book stuff and arrange things, I’d take the extra day/
We just cancelled a four day wish concierge and downgraded to a seven day fantasy next March. We want the extra days.

Aqua mouse is fun and neat. Aquaduck is better. We did not get to experience unchartered.

But if you’ve sailed other ships I would go back to do it to experience it. If you plan to still cruise more in future you will have a good comparison.

I'm really excited about trying the Wish -we're doing a b2b in a few weeks. You never know you're going to love something until you try it so that's my philosophy! I doubt these cruises will convert me from preferring the Magic/Wonder but I'm willing to see. It is definitely a nice problem to have though!
You are so right!

I’ve done both. As you’ve read very different.
If you have not done wish I would say do wish to experience it. The concierge is WAY above dream level. The size, the bar offerings. 3 espresso machines!!!
Now having done the wish B2b concierge, we would not do it again. Not based on ship but on itinerary. Is your dream Bahamas or five day western?
But if you are not going to use concierge to book stuff and arrange things, I’d take the extra day/
We just cancelled a four day wish concierge and downgraded to a seven day fantasy next March. We want the extra days.

Aqua mouse is fun and neat. Aquaduck is better. We did not get to experience unchartered.

But if you’ve sailed other ships I would go back to do it to experience it. If you plan to still cruise more in future you will have a good comparison.
Lots of things to think about! For us, we don't really care where it is going but just being together and having fun and not doing work and chores. We do lots of driving road trips so this is more about just hanging out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter