Wishes Dessert Party-I booked for August!

I just booked for July 2nd. It was peak-time pricing (around $27 per person) and credit card was charged. I was told the 24 hour cancellation rule applied.

We were charged $97.94 for 2 adults and 2 children, but my daughter is 11 (a Disney adult). We were also told that there was a 24 hour cancellation policy.

Has anyone been lately? We went last summer and had a great time but, I've heard they added more tables and seating is very crowded and views are blocked.

if anyone manages to book past 14th august could you kindly put on here ... I will try once a week and let you guys know if here anything :goodvibes

Me too, we arrive on 8/20 and I'm trying to get it for the 1st night if possible! :thumbsup2

I'm also not-so-patiently waiting for further dates to be released - we will be at WDW in October and I would be so happy if they extended the Dessert Party until then!

We arrive on the 20th also. Looking to book on the 24th.
I called today and they are still only booking until the 14th.
I'm getting frustrated, I have called every day since they announced they extended to the 14th.
I will be calling everyday and will let you all know when they extend it.
Lets keep our fingers crossed that it is soon.

bump - hope you dont mind if we keep this near the top :goodvibes Doesnt it drive you mad when you have things on your list that you cannot cross off:lmao:

Thank you for keeping us up-to-date, eeyorefanuk! :flower3: I so hope they will extend these dates soon!

Will someone please tell me what Wishes is (or just give me a link that explains it) and how much it costs, since I feel like I'm missing something big after reading this thread.

Will someone please tell me what Wishes is (or just give me a link that explains it) and how much it costs, since I feel like I'm missing something big after reading this thread.

Wishes is the fireworks show at MK each evening. Disney has started selling a special Wishes Dessert Party. I think it's around $25 or so pp (adult). You head over to the TomorrowLand Terrace area and are seated at a table..outside on the terrace area. There are a myriad of wonderful desserts and various beverages..soda, tea, water, coffee, lemonade. You can pretty much eat as much dessert as you want. Then, when it's time for the fireworks show, you can get up and head over to the railing to watch the fireworks show.
I did it last August and it was very nice. Doing it again this year.

Just to clarify though, there's no charge to see Wishes, just to do the Wishes Dessert Party.

I just booked the dessert partyon July 11 for 2 adults, 2 children ages 4 and 1 (1 year old is no charge)= $70.26. I was told this is standing room only??? Does that mean that they oversold tables and are now charging me the same price to stand??? I was under the impression that we would get a seat to eat our desserts at. Eating witha 4 and 1 year old in our arms will not be fun. Has anyone else been told this?

I just booked the dessert partyon July 11 for 2 adults, 2 children ages 4 and 1 (1 year old is no charge)= $70.26. I was told this is standing room only??? Does that mean that they oversold tables and are now charging me the same price to stand??? I was under the impression that we would get a seat to eat our desserts at. Eating witha 4 and 1 year old in our arms will not be fun. Has anyone else been told this?

You will get a table. Most likely it is pretty booked for your date and your table may be in the back or with an obstruction. The standing-room only applies to the actual fireworks and you may need to move to the wall to be able to see them. This happens even when the party is not booked. It is only normal to move towards the front and the wall.

Enjoy it is a lot of fun.

we booked as soon as they came out and was told standing only!!! Think they must mean the fireworks only

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter