Wishing I was at WDW

tomboy_m

Mouseketeer
I just finished watching fireworks and it made me wish I was in the world watching real fireworks over the castle..... Anyone else wishing along with me?

I just finished watching fireworks and it made me wish I was in the world watching real fireworks over the castle..... Anyone else wishing along with me?

Too funny you say this, because we were doing the same thing earlier while watching the symphony. The director reminded us of Mickey in PhilharMAGIC! :cool1:

We got rained out, so weren't able to see the fireworks, but even that didn't bother us, cuz we knew we'd get to watch fireworks in a few months at WDW, and those would be better anyway. :thumbsup2

LOL

(how you doing, tomboy_m? been thinking about you, hoping your life was on the upswing) :hug:

I don't even bother with local fireworks anymore...I know it won't compare, and I would rather just sit tight and wait for the next round in Orlando. :)

Thankfully I'm moving there soon so I will get to see them much more often. :)

MP

We are at WDW right now!! We are staying at POP for our family reunion. We leave tomorow. We've been here since last sunday.

We could actually see the MGM oops...Hollywood Studios fireworks from our room at POP. SO PRETTY!! Loved it!!

So are you green now??:banana: :dance3: :banana: :dance3: :banana:

Love ya, mean it!
Winnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter