With rain expected, should we bother trying to get dessert buffet tickets?

Rajah

DIS Veteran
We're going to be there this weekend -- leave tomorrow (fri) night and return Sunday evening. Rain is projected the entire weekend. So the question for those of you familiar with the weather in Anaheim, if rain is projected for the entire weekend, should my dad and I bother with getting up so early to try to get the Fanasmic Dessert Buffet tickets, or is there a very good chance Fantasmic will be canceled due to rain?

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

(Links will return when I find a new place to host the sites)

Fantasmic is usually cancelled if there is a rainstorm and sometimes if there are drizzles that they feel will cause problems for the performers on the boats. Often however, they do not make that decision until the last minute.

There is 80% chance of rain on Friday, not sure about Saturday. If it were me, I would spend my money on something else and just go watch Fantasmic if it goes on! Hint: If there are 2 shows, go to the second one. Ride the Train around to New Orleans Square and then walk straight towards Tom Sawyers Island for a great spot. Everyone from the first show will be funneling out towards Adventureland and Frontierland so you will be able to pretty much walk to a perfect spot!'
Have a great time :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter