Withdrawing request

Kate has had a death in her family and may not see this for a few days. The best way to make a request is to PM her. She does them in the order she receives PM's. I know she recently had a disclaimer stating she had 70 requests in her PM box and that if you requested something to expect it to take a couple weeks before she got to it. If you PM her now, hopefully you will have what you need before your trip.

Or you could post up the pics if you have them.. and perhaps i and others could try and do it for her.

Color change shouldn't be undo-able..

Prayers to her and her family.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. I won't burden her with this, its inconsequential under the circumstances. Thank you for letting me know.

AdventurerKat said:
Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. I won't burden her with this, its inconsequential under the circumstances. Thank you for letting me know.
You're welcome. I don't know if one of the other designers can help you or not. Lord knows I certainly can't. :confused3 Sorry.

i offered to do a color mod also.. she said she only has 2 of the names though..the other 2 would have to be made from scratch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter