Wolfgang Puck Express closed for good

:(:( That's sad. We had been going there multiple times every trip since our first visit in 1998.

Sad. It was a great value for the food quality. I have been there dozens of times.

With the renovation into Disney Springs, its location in the shopping center became quite isolated.

It's really a shame.

I’m sad. We have our favorite places we hurry back to on our annual WDW trips, and we Always went to dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express. But I agree, the location was out of the way. 😢

this was our fav place to eat when we DID venture over to Disney Springs, guess we really have no need anymore!

My sister in law noticed this story online and texted me about 2 hours ago to tell us. This was our go to place when everyone was starving but no one knew
exactly what they wanted to eat. It was one of those places most people ignored until they tried it. Great food for a very reasonable price a nonsense type
of restaurant. We would eat there at least a few times each trip. Now the mutiny has started with the women in my household. They are asking the question
why are we going?....................UGH................Why Disney why are you doing this to us? I told them I don't care if I'm the only one there I'm going for Christmas..:sad2:

why are we going?....................UGH................Why Disney why are you doing this to us? I told them I don't care if I'm the only one there I'm going for Christmas..:sad2:
Unless this a renewal of lease disagreement probably has very little to do with Disney. For whatever reason The Wolfgang Puck company decided to close it down.

We liked going to it, because we could a table server type meal without having to have an ADR for a table service restaurant.

Agree! I loved heading over there for breakfast when staying at SSR. RIP cornflake crusted french toast bagel :guilty:
That's exactly what we would do when staying at Saratoga! It was about the same distance as Artist's Palette at SSR, but much better breakfast options! and cheaper!

I saw the news last night and told DH & DD. They both just gave me a disgusted look. After our cancelled by Disney trip this year and we've already booked for next year, I keep wondering if it's really worth it anymore.

DH and I are really disappointed. We have at least two meals here every trip. Always busy too. Sad.

This is such disappointing news. I loved their classic cheese pizza, chinois chicken salad and bacon wrapped meatloaf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter