• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wolfgang puck express

JessicaW1234

DIS Veteran
i saw that they are constructing a new Wolfgang puck restaurant in DS.

Is the Wolfgang puck express QS still up and running now in DS marketplace, or is it affected by this construction?

i saw that they are constructing a new Wolfgang puck restaurant in DS.

Is the Wolfgang puck express QS still up and running now in DS marketplace, or is it affected by this construction?
still up and running last I knew! I don’t believe the construction will effect WPE.

The new Puck restaurant under construction is over by the Coke store. The QS in the Marketplace is not near the construction.

The Wolfgang Puck Express in the marketplace area always made us sick. Does this happen to anyone else? Just wondering.

The Wolfgang Puck Express in the marketplace area always made us sick. Does this happen to anyone else? Just wondering.

Just curious, if it “always made us sick” why would you go back?? I got food poisoning years ago from one of the restaurants in Epcot and to this day I would never go back. My husband always asks me if I want to eat there when we are in Epcot, lol!

We love Wolfgang Express, it’s been our go to place for years, great food, and do not have to fight for a table!

Last edited:
@brertoad @sunsetbeachgal Dont forget that quite often folks catch a virus and often blame it on the last thing they ate, claiming its food poisoning or contaminated or whatever. It happened to me once too. Got sick, thought it was the food then realised it couldve just been a virus bug that i caught. I have to ask the same question that @sunsetbeachgal asked, why do you keep going back even though its made you sick more than once, as you claim?

My only disappointment (if you want to call it one) with WPE is their menu change from Spaghetti Bolognese to Rigatoni Bolognese. As far as food quality/preparation, this is the best QS restaurant on property and nobody can convince me otherwise.

Just curious, if it “always made us sick” why would you go back?? I got food poisoning years ago from one of the restaurants in Epcot and to this day I would never go back. My husband always asks me if I want to eat there when we are in Epcot, lol!

We love Wolfgang Express, it’s been our go to place for years, great food, and do not have to fight for a table!
The thing about food poisoning is it takes longer to take effect than the last meal you had but we always associate it with the last place we eat.

The thing about food poisoning is it takes longer to take effect than the last meal you had but we always associate it with the last place we eat.

You are 100% correct! My food poisoning at Epcot hit about 8 hours after eating, and Since then I Have never eaten red cabbage (I’m sure you can figure out where I ate, LOL).

Ate at WPE on Tuesday and we're eating there again tonight. Our favourite QS credit restaurant:-) We are at PORS so we boat over there several times during our 2 weeks vacations.

We went a total of 3 times, first time we got stomach upset, cramps, you know. We went back again because we actually liked the food, and were skeptical that it was the food that caused it. Second time, same thing, an hour or two after...stomach pain. It was a long time before we tried it for a third time. Again, same issue.
It wasn't a full blown episode with vomiting or anything, it was stomach and intestinal pain. After 3 times, it seemed like it wasn't coincidence, both my husband and I were affected each time. We have no known food allergies either.

The WGP by Splitsville, never an issue, not once.

That wasn't true in my case. I had a McRib at McDonald's many years ago that I got food poisoning from. I was vomiting within 2 hours. FWIW, that was the only symptom I had that normally occurs with a stomach bug. A few hours later the worst of the symptoms appeared. My lips swelled inside out. I had welts all over my body & ridges on my head. When this started happening, my parents rushed me to the emergency room. By the time I got there, they had to tie me to the bed, because I was shaking so violently. They were afraid I would fall out. I spent the evening & all night in the ER. The doctor had my stomach contents tested & said the McRib was the culprit. As a side note, once you've had food poisoning, you could never mistake a stomach virus for it.

Sorry that happens to you. Ive had WPE pizza at least once sometimes twice multiple times a year for many years now and have never had an issue. Cant speak for any of the other food there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter