won a lanyard in the mail today

praline3001

DIS Veteran
The other day we won 3 mickey ears in the mail and today we won 1 lanyard.
The lanyard is a light grey and there are 2 pins on it ... one of mickey and minnie with the YOAMD logo and one with Donald and Goofy with the same logo.
As the ones before I read had Tink on them I am guessing these are different?
They don't have the year anywhere so I am just guessing these are the 2008 lanyards?

Anyway... we sent post cards every day for 4 months and didn't get anything for 2007. Now we have won 4 times in 2008 :woohoo: :cheer2:

The other day we won 3 mickey ears in the mail and today we won 1 lanyard.
The lanyard is a light grey and there are 2 pins on it ... one of mickey and minnie with the YOAMD logo and one with Donald and Goofy with the same logo.
As the ones before I read had Tink on them I am guessing these are different?
They don't have the year anywhere so I am just guessing these are the 2008 lanyards?

Anyway... we sent post cards every day for 4 months and didn't get anything for 2007. Now we have won 4 times in 2008 :woohoo: :cheer2:
That sounds like the 2007 pin/lanyard YOAMD set.The Tinkerbell Pixie Dust pins are a set of two pins and can only be "gifted" by a Cast Member at WDW.
One Tinkerbell pin is to be kept and the second pin is to be given away.:)I was fortunate enough to receive a set last month and the pin is awesome.:)

You know I was reading all the posts about winning ears and stuff and I was wondering if I was ever going to win again. Not that I needed to. Last year I got four pin and lanyard sets and three sets of ears. But today I go to the mail and in my box are two more 2007 lanyard sets!

The grey ones ARE the 2007 ones, the are exactly like the ones I got earlier in the year.

I was SO shocked!

And I am so glad that I didn't have to go sign for them, all I had to do was grab them out of the box

Won one today!! yay. So far 2 sets of ears and 1 lanyard. Started doing postcards in Nov.

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter