Won a Private audience with Cinderella!

TinkerCarol

6 Years Cancer Free Mouseketeer
On the 4th of July we were up front Magic Kingdom eaiting for my son-in-law to arrive. (The rest of us had been there 3 days) Granddaughter (almost 4) had the BBB package done. Was a princess bride (new dress). We were viewing the parade while waiting for daddy to come and we were approached by a CM. Asked if DGD had seen Cinderella yet. Answer was NO! So we were told 10 families a day get a private audiance with Cinderella, would we like to be one of them? Ah......YES!!! We told her we were waiting for DGD's dad to arrive in 30 minutes. She told us to let her know when dad was there, so we did. Granddaughter had no clue! Daddy was snuck back by Cinderella. When we went in front of this beautiful curtain DGD was told to say, "Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo". When she did the curtain opened and there was Daddy with Cinderella on his arm! What a great Dream for our family. I know it doesn't sound like much to some, but it was perfect for us!! Here are a couple of pics:
IMG_0447.jpg
IMG_0447.jpg

Oh how sweet...what a surprise for her to see both dad and Cinderella together!

I too teared up while reading that. That is one wish my hubby and two young ones would LOVE!! Hubby keeps saying he wants to get pics with all the princesses (especially Cindy).

You must have had a great time.

OMG I won a private audience with her too but didn't realize it was that special. My fiance and I got engaged at DisneyWorld in April and were walking around, and happened to go into the building that is to the extreme right as you enter the MK. Last time I was there it was filled with old disney pictures. And there was the WHOLE dream team and they saw our "Just Engaged Buttons" (another suprise from a different dream team) and they asked us if we wanted a "surprise" it was WONDERFUL really magical, and now knowing that so few are selected, even more magical.

"Doesn't sound like much"??? Oh my gosh- it sounds incredible!!! My dd would go absolutely nuts!!!! I think I would cry if we got that lucky. I think that is one of the best gifts they could give us!!!

That is so precious! My 2 year old sister who is in love with cinderella would die!!

I think it's just really precious that she's hugging daddy first....I realize that it's possible that she hugged CInderella and then Daddy...but you know what, my little sentimental heart is gonna believe that Daddy won her love even over the beautiful Cinderella. And besides, Cinderella is looking a little verklempt herself. (only old people will understand that, lol).

How wonderful. Fingers crossed that we'll be so lucky!

DD (then 6) won a private meet with Cinderella during her suprise Mommy and me trip and it was definitely the highlight of the week. She still talks about it to this day!

Your pictures are precious.

Thank you for sharing!

Trish

We were waiting in line to view our photopass pictures when one of the dreamteam members asked my DD4 if she wanted to meet Cinderella. I wish that I knew how to post pictures because it is the first time that I have seen her shy about anything. It was the most special time. After we left that, we were asked to be in the Family Fun Day parade. That was a very exciting day for all of us!!!:dance3:

What a wonderful story!! :wizard: Mad me have a few tears that is for sure!! Thank you so much for sharing!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter