Won dream fast pass / did not have to use it. Anyone else?

Peapicker

Mouseketeer
During our trip 2 weeks ago while at AK I won a dream fastpass. My wife and son were riding Everest while I went to get regular fastpasses at the Safari. After getting the fastpasses I decided to go through the walk through trail exhibit. As I was walking out I noticed the Dream Squad going in through the exit. So just to see what was happening I went through again. Sure enough when I got to the area where you can view the hippos under water and right before you get to the opened viewing area, there was the Dream Team handing out all day fastpasses. This was at about 9:30 in the morning however that day it was not that crowded at AK and so every ride we went on was a walk on and I only had the 1 pass (there was 3 of us) so I now have a full pass as a memento of our last trip.

Anyone else win one but not use it?

For a lot of folks, Dream Fastpasses (totally unused) are better off in a scrapbook of souvenirs. They also make good eBay items to benefit others (like me who was unable to visit during the Years of a Million Dreams) to put into their scrapbooks.

Disney hints: http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

During our trip 2 weeks ago while at AK I won a dream fastpass. My wife and son were riding Everest while I went to get regular fastpasses at the Safari. After getting the fastpasses I decided to go through the walk through trail exhibit. As I was walking out I noticed the Dream Squad going in through the exit. So just to see what was happening I went through again. Sure enough when I got to the area where you can view the hippos under water and right before you get to the opened viewing area, there was the Dream Team handing out all day fastpasses. This was at about 9:30 in the morning however that day it was not that crowded at AK and so every ride we went on was a walk on and I only had the 1 pass (there was 3 of us) so I now have a full pass as a memento of our last trip.

Anyone else win one but not use it?

DS & DH each won a set early last September coming off of Splash Mountain and never had to use theirs as well. One went into our "2007 WDW Scrapbook" and the other is hanging on a cork board in DS room! :goodvibes

In August 2007 my family and I had won Dream Fast Passes at Hollywood Studios (when it was still called MGM at the time) just before going on the vehichle for the Backlout Tour. Anyway we thought about using them however we choose not to since we already went on the major attractions like Tower of Terror and etc, so we left them in perfect condition and mine is hanging on the door knob in my room.

We won 2 DPs this March, one in the line to Buzz and one in the pre-show to Dinosaur. By the time we got them we had already done half the rides on them, so we used some of the tabs then gave the remaining rides away.

Bill From PA

We've won several and have never used all the tabs, but I'm usually there during slower times, but even then they are still so valuable for the main attractions that always seen to have a wait like TSMM, TOT, RRC, SM, Safari, and such. Though I still can't figure out why I would use a FP for Indiana Jones or the stunt show! But think of having it on a busy day in MK when you could uses it on 9 attractions! That can really make you day (think of it on December 25th!!).

I won one on Monday @ around 9:30/10am. We had already done Everest 3x and the Safari. It's Tough to Be a Bug wasn't accepting fast-passes that day and Primeval Whirl is on refurb. We used it to go on Everest again and go on Dinosaur (though that only had a 15 minute wait anyway). We didn't want to go on the river rapids ride and be soaked, so it was a pretty unneeded fast pass. We did give away our extra paper fastpasses after we got it though. :)

We didn't need it, but it was cool to win something.

We won some todayt @ MK and it was our last day!
only used the pooh bear one..

The other day we were at AK very late and saw many people walking around with totally unused Dream FPs on their necks. I'm not a scrapbooker, so I'm glad that the times I've won 'em have all been busy times when I was darned glad to have and use 'em!

DH and I won fastpasses in line for Buzz Lightyear this past Thursday. The park wasn't very crowded, so we only used a few of them (I used Peter Pan only, because I'm pregnant and can't ride most of the others anyway, and DH used Peter Pan, BTMRR and Splash Mountain). Everything else, we'd either already ridden or was a walk-on anyway.

It's funny, because just before we won, I'd been thinking how I hadn't seen the dream squad all week. Then I noticed that everyone going through the Buzz line ahead of us had dream fastpasses. Sure enough, we turned a corner and there was a woman handing them out. Even though we didn't really need fastpasses that day, it still made me really happy to have won one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter