Won Dream Fastpasses...Get Ready To Win Dreams Of Your Own!!

Lehuaann

DIS Veteran
I couldnt believe it...first park/first ride of the whole trip we won Dream Fastpasses on Sat Sep 20th at approx 9-10 am Dinosaur attraction at AK. We stood in the pre-ride darkened room (the one where you watch the video) and the CM's opened the doors and announced to all of us "On behalf of Disney's Year of A Million Dreams you have all just won Dream Fastpasses, congratulations"! The room just erupted in cheers and claps. After getting off the ride and out of the attraction I came upon the Dream Team leaving. They looked almost angelic-like, lol! I stopped them to ask how the Dream Fast Passes worked (I had never used a regular Fast Pass so go figure). We only used 2 of the 6 Fast Passes because most the rides were only a 5-10 min wait time. Anyways, it felt extra special wearing those badges around our necks!!

Did anyone else get these along with us that day??

Also forgot to add this................my daughter had her birthday badge on in Epcot and was approached twice by Dream Team members. The first time it was just my husband/daughter together and a DT lady (dressed in blue shirt/messenger bag) told my daughter Goofy had been looking for her. She then dialed Goofy and gave my daughter the phone so he could wish her a Happy Birthday. After that she gave her a special Tinkerbell trader pin that cannot be purchased in stores. Not 45 min after she was approached yet again by another DT gentleman (dressed in blue shirt/messenger bag) said he had been looking for her all over the park and had another special pin to give her. I thought they might be part of the Dream Team but I wasnt 100% sure however after tell my bro what happened and how they were dressed he told me they definitely were Dream Team members.

I just wanted to post this info because I usually dont win things, ever...so I want to spread some extra pixiedust:. I have a good feeling that as the YOAMD promo comes to end in these last few months Disney is really going to start passing out a lot of Dreams so get ready Oct, Nov and Dec trip planning Dis'ers!! :wizard:

OMG! We where getting on dinosaur on the same day at around the same time! i wonder if we were in the same group. :) we didn't use the fasspasses though. it was just so cool to just get them :cool1:

OMG! We where getting on dinosaur on the same day at around the same time! i wonder if we were in the same group. :) we didn't use the fasspasses though. it was just so cool to just get them :cool1:

I wonder too...wasnt it a thrill winning those?
BTW I like the counter in your siggy, I am fixin to get me one, lol!

I totally understand about not winning anything! haha I never get to win anything. It's like I walk around with a flashing arrow saying: "DON'T PICK ME!" But congrats, though! We're going in October and I really hope we win something. If we don't, hey, so what? I probably would just like to see the DT. :-)

I totally understand about not winning anything! haha I never get to win anything. It's like I walk around with a flashing arrow saying: "DON'T PICK ME!" But congrats, though! We're going in October and I really hope we win something. If we don't, hey, so what? I probably would just like to see the DT. :-)

It seemed like everywhere I turned people had those YOAMD Mickey ears and Dream Fastpasses on this year...we also saw the Dream Team out a lot. I dont think many people had any idea who they were (my brother had to finally point them out to me). When we went last Sep I only saw one family with the YOAMD ears on and btw, we didnt win anything either.

Also forgot to note, while dining at Crystal Palace for a 9 am breakfast (the place was literally mobbed, I kid you not) we were seated right next to the previous nights Castle Suite winners. They each had on their YOAMD ears and I stopped them to ask if they stayed in the Castle (I knew a CP breakfast is part of the prize). They cheerfully said yes and that it was a dream come true for them. If I remember correctly they said that their son was at Hollywood Studios on the Tower of Terror when he won the prize for the family. They also had dinner inside the Castle at Cindy's Royal Table. I just thought it was so cool meeting them and was so happy for them.

I wish you much luck on getting dreamed! Just remember the earlier you get there the better your chances! ;)

Yeah, I understand. That's so neat about the castle winners. I really would just like to see someone get it, honestly. But the one thing I would just jump up and down for joy about are those YOMD ears. They're so pretty, and I would love to have a pair. But I know it's hopeless. ):

Yeah, I understand. That's so neat about the castle winners. I really would just like to see someone get it, honestly. But the one thing I would just jump up and down for joy about are those YOMD ears. They're so pretty, and I would love to have a pair. But I know it's hopeless. ):

I wanted a pair of those ears too! Being the Ebay freak that I am I searched and found several listed for sale, however nope I didnt buy! :rotfl:

It seems to me that alot of people win early in the morning, like being the first on a ride, or first at breakfast, or first in line. Does anyone else get that feeling? I hope we win something not anything big like staying at the castle, but maybe fastpasses or pins, just so we could say we won something. That would be neat.

Congrats on winning your Dream Fast Pass. On our last two trips we hve won them as well and are hoping that on our upcoming trip our luck will still be with us!!

Thank you all so much for the kind regards. I just wanted to share my dream stories and spread the good vibes to y'all! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter