won extra hour in AK 6-22-08

Disney Hot Mama

DIS Veteran<br><font color=coral>Onion haters unit
We won an extra hour in AK on June 22nd. They were giving these out all over the park. We didn't really 'win' the correct way though but we did win. My son asked a family what they won and they gave him one of the lanyards with the specially marked extra hour on it. Well that would get him in but not the other three of us... We saw the dream team giving these out two different times but we were on the wrong side to receive them. We also saw the dream team giving out fast passes once and then disney hats another time. Still no extra extra hour for us. Then we found three of the extra magic hour passes on a trash can so now we all had one. It was just OK. I think part of the Magic is actually receiving them form the Dream Team and not getting them the way we did. Then since we had done all attractions in the park we really waited around for the extra hour which was from 8 AM staging in Dino Land and then from 8:30 - 9:30 we had the following rides to pick from - Priveval Whirl, TriceraTop Spin, Dinosaur, Kali RIver Rapids, Expedition Everest ad Its Tough to be a Bug plus a special 9 PM showing of THe Lion King. The kids did EE three times striaght plus one or two others and we went back to the resort. We have seen the Dream Team at all parks giving out stuff but we have never been in the right place at the right time to get one. That is part of the magic... you can't predict truly where they will be. It is really at the right place at the right time...

Hi, just back from Disney, arrived home yesterday evening, We did win the extra hour in AK, and it really was exciting when the Dream Team came up to us. We were looking at the flamingo exhibit, and 2 CM from the DT told us to all gather around (7 in my group and a family of 4) and they told us what we won. We were just excited to win, we did go back and it was a great finish to our trip. My mom had wanted to ride KRR one more time, and we didn't have time earlier in the day, and the ride was down some that day also, so her dream came ture. We got to ride it again and again that night. Awesome trip from beginning to end!!!!!

Tammy-Lynn and I were there as well, we were hit by the dream team around 11:30 near the front of the park. We also came home last night. I would guess there were around 300?? people there for the party. It was a lot of fun. We didn't get the dream ears though. That would have been kewl!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter