Won Mickey Ears & Tons of Magical Memories!

marie1338

Earning My Ears
We just got back from our first ever Disney World vacation, and it was AMAZING! We had the most magical morning, at the Magic Kingdom this past Tuesday (the same day our vacation was over). After breakfast at the Crystal Palace, we decided to go on a couple of rides we missed in Fantasyland. While in a short line for Mad Tea Party, we were all given YOAMD Mickey Ears! I went to get 2 of them personalized, and the cast member did not charge me!

Another magical experience we had was Sunday @ the Magic Kingdom. We stayed for the EMH, and the park didn't close until 2 am! It was 1:45 am, and ds4 insisted on riding Dumbo again and again. I was waiting for him and dh, but they kept riding it. I called dh on the phone to tell him that Chip & Dale were nearby, to get off the ride. They were getting off, when Chip & Dale went over to the ride, and Chip ended up riding Dumbo with my son!! It was the best!! He had a blast!!

Other awesome moments:

* We were supposed to stay at All Star Movies, and when checking in, we were told the resort was over-booked, and they were upgrading us to the Coronado Springs. The cast member gave us cash for a cab, and sent us on our way. What a nice surprise-the resort was beautiful! And we had a fridge in our room, something we would not have had @ the All Star Movies.

* At MGM, a cast member took time to talk to my son, answering all his questions about the characters. He kneeled down and had a long conversation with him, which really made ds feel special.

* At Whispering Canyon Cafe, the waitress noticed my son was singing a song from the movie "Annie", and she started singing along with him (very loud) while waitressing other tables! They both were singing at the top of their lungs! Everyone was watching them and laughing! It was great! Before we left, she rode the wooden horses with him around nearby tables.

* On Rockin' Roller Coaster, a cast member noticed that ds was not tall enough to ride and that we were doing the child swap, so she gave him a future VIP "backstage pass", good for him to fastpass the ride as soon as he is tall enough. I thought that was so sweet of her!

* DS wanted to meet Cinderella; we took him to Toon Town and he met Snow White, Cinderella & Belle. He must have charmed the princesses, because he was asked by one of them if he could be their prince for the day, and he got kissed by Snow White & Belle and had their lipstick marks on his face! He was on cloud 9! lol. They really made him feel special!

* DS and DH were both "talked to" by Crush in Turtle Talk with Crush. It was too cool!

* Aaron got to dance in Woody's Cowboy Camp @ MK. He had a blast!

I can go on and on about Disney and how they really strive to make dreams come true! Whether a prize is won, big or small, or whether someone performs a kind gesture to make a child feel special, the memories are those that will last a lifetime and they are just priceless!

We just got back from our first ever Disney World vacation, and it was AMAZING! We had the most magical morning, at the Magic Kingdom this past Tuesday (the same day our vacation was over). After breakfast at the Crystal Palace, we decided to go on a couple of rides we missed in Fantasyland. While in a short line for Mad Tea Party, we were all given YOAMD Mickey Ears! I went to get 2 of them personalized, and the cast member did not charge me!

Another magical experience we had was Sunday @ the Magic Kingdom. We stayed for the EMH, and the park didn't close until 2 am! It was 1:45 am, and ds4 insisted on riding Dumbo again and again. I was waiting for him and dh, but they kept riding it. I called dh on the phone to tell him that Chip & Dale were nearby, to get off the ride. They were getting off, when Chip & Dale went over to the ride, and Chip ended up riding Dumbo with my son!! It was the best!! He had a blast!!

Other awesome moments:

* We were supposed to stay at All Star Movies, and when checking in, we were told the resort was over-booked, and they were upgrading us to the Coronado Springs. The cast member gave us cash for a cab, and sent us on our way. What a nice surprise-the resort was beautiful! And we had a fridge in our room, something we would not have had @ the All Star Movies.

* At MGM, a cast member took time to talk to my son, answering all his questions about the characters. He kneeled down and had a long conversation with him, which really made ds feel special.

* At Whispering Canyon Cafe, the waitress noticed my son was singing a song from the movie "Annie", and she started singing along with him (very loud) while waitressing other tables! They both were singing at the top of their lungs! Everyone was watching them and laughing! It was great! Before we left, she rode the wooden horses with him around nearby tables.

* On Rockin' Roller Coaster, a cast member noticed that ds was not tall enough to ride and that we were doing the child swap, so she gave him a future VIP "backstage pass", good for him to fastpass the ride as soon as he is tall enough. I thought that was so sweet of her!

* DS wanted to meet Cinderella; we took him to Toon Town and he met Snow White, Cinderella & Belle. He must have charmed the princesses, because he was asked by one of them if he could be their prince for the day, and he got kissed by Snow White & Belle and had their lipstick marks on his face! He was on cloud 9! lol. They really made him feel special!

* DS and DH were both "talked to" by Crush in Turtle Talk with Crush. It was too cool!

* Aaron got to dance in Woody's Cowboy Camp @ MK. He had a blast!

I can go on and on about Disney and how they really strive to make dreams come true! Whether a prize is won, big or small, or whether someone performs a kind gesture to make a child feel special, the memories are those that will last a lifetime and they are just priceless!

Awesome. what a magical trip. That upgrade was great, we are staying at ASMO on our trip too.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter