Won Several Dreams

kristen7e

Earning My Ears
My husband and I plus 3 kids (7,5,2) just returned from Disney (1/19-1/28). We were blessed several times with YOMD rewards. We won Dream Fast passes in AK. We were standing in line for a ride and the dream team was standing there passing out the passes to those waiting to get onto the ride.
Another day while waiting for the RR in MK the dream team was standing there passing out lanyards with 2 special pins on them.
One night in Epcot, at American Adventure we stopped in for a quick counter service. We happened to be the order that they received at the top of the hour and my girls each received a special tinkerbell pin (one to keep and one to give away). Also on the food tray was mickey heads and stickers with slinky's. They were very excited.
I don't know if this was part of the YOMD but one afternoon in MGM while waiting for the parade (by Star Tours) the girls were chosen along with other children (about 12 total) to hold the rope at the end of the parade behind Mickey and Minnie. They each received a certificate and were quite excited to walk in the parade.
The final thing that happened to us, again do not know if this was part of the YOMD or not. We were chosen with about 10 other families to have an individual meeting with Cinderalla. It lasted about 10 mins, the girls had a chance to talk with her along with a bunch of pictures.
All in all we (I think) were a lucky family to recieve what we did.....everyday was magical.

Congrads on Winning. DH and I just got back and didn't win but truly had a magical week all in all.

Three trips for me since Oct '06 and this one was a winner....like you, I got lucky in AK on Friday, the 26th. We were getting off EE and they were handing out DreamEars..my dd and I were so excited. You would have thought we had won a night in the Castle. Then, while waiting to board PrimeEvil Whirl, they started handing out DreamFPs. They mentioned how lucky we were to get both within an hour of each other. I've watched others get their Dream stuff, and I will admit...I was envious. But, no more!!! I have my ears and my DreamFP..I'm easily kept happy. Glad you got 'Dreamed' also.

If I wasn't excited enough about this trip, reading all these threads about Dreams and Wishes is making my excitement go up and up. ( I didn't think that was possible) My family already thinks I'm crazy. I'll admit it I'm crazy about Disney :woohoo: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter