Wonder Experiences

MyGirls

Vet w/new username (aka CSX2):Cruises Seas on 960'
Just back from our 4th DCL trip (1 7D Magic; 3 4D Wonders) and wanted to share a few thoughts:

- New boarding process: We arrived at the terminal about 11:00 to find no lines at the security gate. At the top of the escalators we were handed a boarding pass for Group 5. I was initially unhappy about this since we had arrived early but as it turned out we were on the ship as fast or faster than the old way where everyone started forming a line as soon as they arrived. We were able to sit and relax unitl our group was called which was no more than 10-15 mins. after boarding began. Once in line we moved very quickly onto the ship. If you are worrying about this new process... don't. It works just fine.

- Nassau Docks: The last time we were here the taxis drove right up to the ship. No more. Now there is a dock terminal with security and you must work your way through there to get to the taxi stand. The taxi drivers are aggresive and the whole scene was very hectic but we managed to get to the Atlantis resort in about 1/2 hour after leaving the ship for $4 per person. On returning you need to show your KTTW & Picture ID to get back to the ships.

- General Impression: The ship was in great shape and we had no technical or maintenance issues. The service was terrific all around, just as we had remembered from previous cruises. Food ranged from good to terrific (Palo) and the addition of the soft drinks to the beverage station was a great idea. DD(9) raved about the kid's clubs and counselers. Vista Spa provided good, friendly sevice. Overall everything was great!

Will write a full trip report soon.

Thank you for the tips/thoughts. We are Wonder-bound next month and can use all the tips we can get! Thanks :wave:

Thanks for your thoughts/tips Muushka. I will be heading on my first cruise in April and I'm taking in as much info as I can :goodvibes

what did you think of the Atlantis resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter