Wonder in Alaska June 2, 2014

10393545_662828527106060_4949236897979792221_n.jpg

Day 7 at Sea
We had room service this morning. We went to see movie Frozen. This was the first time for me and is getting me excited for our planned Norway cruise next year. We went to cove cafe for lattes.There really is a great view from there. We had Palo brunch. I liked the seafood. We had more king crab legs. We cruised by Vancouver island in the afternoon. Later we went in the pool and hot tub. We saw black and white dolphins by the boat. We had our last supper at Tritons. In the evening, we went to the show Disney Dreams. We had our last drink of the cruise in the Cadillac lounge. The lounge has nice windows for looking out at the ocean.

Day 8 Vancouver
We had breakfast in Tritons. We sat down in promenade lounge for about 30 minutes until we could get off. We found our luggage easily and went through easily out the terminal.We walked to the skytrain and went to the airport. We checked in at Fairmont Vancouver airport by 9:30 am. We spent our day at Granville Island and went home the next day. We really enjoyed our cruise. Vancouver is a beautiful city. The highlights of my trip would be the mountains leaving Juneau at Palo, Mendehall Glacier, and White Pass railroad. This really is a nature cruise like no other!

Thanks for your trip report.....such beautiful photos. This is getting me excited for our cruise, just 3 weeks from today.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter