Wonder January 10, 2016

:wave2: Hello from the UK!

Just booked this cruise for our 6th wedding anniversary (16th) just really hoping the flights don't push it through the roof expensive for us as we are on the eastbound Panama Canal on the Wonder just a few month before.

It's me Shelley and DH Carl.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

We are in! Booked a 9B through our TA on Wednesday and when I looked at the pricing on line yesterday morning we quickly switched to a 9C and saved some serious money:cool1:

It will be myself, DS(9) and my mom. Hadn't planned on cruising in '16 but this price was to good to pass up. Hopefully, we will stop at WDW for a few days before flying on to Puerto Rico:happy.

I have added your thread the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise :beach:

If you are wanting to join the FE for this trip, please email me at dclwonder110@gmail.com with the following information please.

Cabin Number
Names of all travelers (and ages for those under 18)
Any Celebrations you are having on board (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
Any Concerns (allergies, no alcohol, etc.)

Guidelines:
*We will be capping the groups at 15 cabins (usually ends up being around 45-50ish cruisers per group).
*Your whole cabin must participate (IE just the kids isn't ok)
*You must give at least one gift: you can decide how you want to give (1 cabin gift, individual gifts for everyone, etc)
*You must confirm your participation in November.

**Please let me know if you want to be in multiple groups as well. I will make sure to indicate that as we get more people.

****Sign up deadline is Nov 8th, 2015 to ensure everyone has enough time to make presents!!*****

I will be gathering this information into a google document that will be posted here

We booked this cruise on Wednesday! So excited...it will be me and my do and hopefully our sin and his gf! Two rooms booked...deck 1 cat 9d

We just booked this today. DH, DD and myself. It will be our 30th Wedding Anniversary! Looking to do some diving!

Hi all! If anyone is interested in an adults only fe, I am organizing one and will post here. The fe list will be closed at 12-15 rooms to keep it manageable. Let me know your name, how may adults and your cabin number if you want to join.....any allergy information would be appreciated too

While on the Wonder, booked this as part of a b2b with the Galveston to San juan 6-day. So just one way to fly home!
It will be myself and DH (jim), excited and looking forward to chatting while we wait!
Elaine

Hi all! If anyone is interested in an adults only fe, I am organizing one and will post here and on the other page. The fe list will be closed at 12-15 rooms to keep it manageable. Let me know your name, how may adults and your cabin number if you want to join.....any allergy information would be appreciated too

Jim and I are interested in signing up for the adult only FR.

It will be jim and Elaine HEATON, 2 adults and I'll check for our cabin number. How do I find the other page?? Searched but not sure what it's under??
Thanks, Elaine

FYI - stricter policy regarding fb and Google docs posted in main forum:

IMPORTANT!! Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs.
It has come to our attention that our members have received solicitations to post their information on other sites including Facebook and Google Docs.

We have had complaints from several members that these turned out to be solicitations from travel agencies and other forms of advertising.
We have examined the policy of other cruise forums and have found that they have policies forbidding this.

In order to protect our members the DIS Webmasters have decided to institute a similar policy. Moving forward there will be a new infraction "Attempting to lure DIS members to post private information on other sites". It will be a 40 point violation.

We also encourage DIS members to let us know if they are solicited via private message or any other means. This policy was first posted in early July, 2014 and has seen minimal compliance so additional emphasis is now being placed on the issue.

As always, the safety of our guests is our number one priority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter